Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 23, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Arab Emirates
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 15, 2020
Replying to Hyun Jae Min • Dec 16, 2022
Title Ditto
try on HiTV
OMG thankyou thankyou sooo much it worked :) <<3
0 0
Replying to Hyun Jae Min • Dec 16, 2022
Title Ditto
try on HiTV
hey thanks but I tried downloading the app but i think the app which i downloaded is something else and not the original app and I can't find the original app. Also am I supposed to download the app on desktop or mobile phone?
really hope u can help me I would really appreciate that :)
0 5
Replying to Hyun Jae Min • Dec 16, 2022
Title Ditto
try on HiTV
hey how does Hitv work? do u need to download the app on your mobile phone or what?
2 7
On Ditto • Nov 16, 2022
Title Ditto
if anyone knows where to watch the movie... please tell. THANKYOU :)
4 0
Replying to Cofi31 • Jul 26, 2022
I gave it a 10 ☺️ I posted my reasons up there 👆
well after many thoughts, I gave it a 9.5 :)
1 0
Replying to LOEY • Jul 26, 2022
Sad ending in terms of his missing family members
oh lucky i don't have subscription
0 0
Replying to LOEY • Jul 26, 2022
Sad ending in terms of his missing family members
has the episode aired? can you please send the link?
0 2
Replying to Julia • Jul 21, 2022
am i the only one still enjoying this drama? i don't think it got boring or draggy, this is one of very few dramas…
mee toooo!!!!!!
3 0
Replying to Mubee • Jun 16, 2022
3rd ep kinda filler. So far Idk there is not much progress. But Leads chemistry is great atleast
hey where did you watch the 3rd episode?
0 2
Replying to seven tan • Apr 11, 2022
it's been 2 years already since when i started waiting for this drama!! please release it
me too!!
0 0
On You Raise Me Up • Sep 30, 2021
i guess ep 7 and 8 with eng subs will be available tomorrow, I am waiting too!! or maybe the day after tomorrow. :(
2 1