News
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 24, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
rated 0.5 cuz of the soundtrack 😭 what a sh*t show im so sorry
13 0
Replying to snowy_luna • Oct 1, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
ok, but what happened to Justin? (shaman's son) last we heard the Dad said he left him with someone he trusted,…
I was wondering about the same thing!!
1 0
Replying to adamdl380 • May 11, 2023
Title True to Love
That was in such poor taste. it was disturbing. I also just watched The Spies Who Loved Me (another Yoo In-na…
omg they did whaaat 😨😨😨 that's so awful 🥴
2 0
On True to Love • May 11, 2023
Title True to Love
The mention of the Holocaust was really insensitive...... I felt the need to put it out there for everyone to know. idk if i can keep watching it til the end 😃😃😃😃
19 6
