News Replying to rozzzol • Jul 10, 2025
Person Jiang Zhi Nan
no they just edit those posters to oblivion. Look in the photos on the pages of the dramas, she looks the same,…
It’s okay, I understand. I think her pictures don’t really do her justice. If you’re not sure how to change it, feel free to pm me the link to her pics and I can try submitting it for you. :)
1 0
Replying to rozzzol • Jul 7, 2025
Person Jiang Zhi Nan
no they just edit those posters to oblivion. Look in the photos on the pages of the dramas, she looks the same,…
She honestly doesn’t have many pics to choose from. This one’s definitely an upgrade compared to the last. But if you find a better option, feel free to submit it, the staff will change it if it gets approved! :)
0 2
Replying to Conniecon • Jul 6, 2025
Title Crush
Whatever happened to Ml? He did another series and that was it
He was in a scandal that now seems to be false (not 100% sure). He lost a lot of fans because of it. He disappeared for a while, then came back briefly but I just checked, and his last post was in May 2024. I’m afraid it might be hard for him to make a comeback. You can read more details on the scandal under his mdl page.
1 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jul 3, 2025
Title Spring Burning
is that the handsome squidward dude
lol yes
2 0
Replying to cinnamon • Jul 3, 2025
Person Chen Fang Tong
any update about tong new drama? Are they going to be released next year?
Sadly no updates on her upcoming dramas but she is currently filming a new one, I'm guessing it will come out next year. I'm hoping the one with DGZ will release by the end of this year tho.
1 0
Replying to Zahina • Jul 1, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
I loved it! preferred it over s2, not saying s2 was bad but this one was so twisted and heartbroken, sad to see…
Same!
1 0
Replying to Skzfav • Jun 29, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3 Spoiler
There are so many bad reviews, I don't understand why y'all hating!! In my opinion, this was better than sn 2,…
Same! I actually enjoyed this more than season 2 because I’m more invested in the characters now and I actually feel sad for their deaths this time. I do agree the last episode was disappointing tho.
3 0
Replying to kokokolo • Jun 29, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
i thought s3 was better than s2 lol. eps 1-5 were great imo.
same tbh
0 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Jun 29, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
my ranking:squid game season 1 > squid game season 3 > squid game season 2
agreed
1 0
Replying to Bella Harold • Jun 29, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
that pole in the end game was more helpful than wi ha Joon
lol
0 0
Replying to Chaithraa • Jun 21, 2025
Title Frozen Love
where to watch this??
It's ok, I've found it! Thanks anyways :)
0 1
Replying to Chaithraa • Jun 21, 2025
Title Frozen Love
where to watch this??
Hihi unfortunately all the links didn't work for me, do you know where can I watch this?
0 3
Replying to Casava • Jun 21, 2025
Title Frozen Love
i think 6/8 episode is good
Hihi I was wondering where can I watch this?
0 0
Replying to BeKaiLLe • Jun 21, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
First episode reaction: What is this? I don't know about this...lol. i like it. Second episode : finally a good…
Same here. After episode 4, I’m dropping this for now. I might come back if it gets good reviews once it’s done airing.
3 0
On Wan Gu Zui Qiang Zong • Jun 17, 2025
Title Wan Gu Zui Qiang Zong
Character teaser is out: http://xhslink.com/a/Jx0MFJAhgCdfb
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jun 14, 2025
Title Once More Love in 1995
I can only watch Dan Gao with Chen Fan Tang. I can’t help but feel a lack of chemistry with his other co-stars.…
I feel the same way! That's why I watch all her works and not Dai's XD
6 0
Replying to rynsidae • Jun 13, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
I think this is my first time comfortably watching Seohyun acting in a drama i like without feeling awkward.
I only watched jinxed at first but I agree, I'm glad she improved! :)
2 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 12, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
Enjoying this so far! I find myself rewinding their scenes and Seohyun is doing a great job with this character. Hoping we get to see more details of that night tho 👀
12 2
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 11, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
Loved the first ep, can't wait for tomorrow! <3
4 0
Replying to nanokoto • Jun 11, 2025
Person Song Wei Long
Why would yall change his pfp, the last one was majestic
I was so happy when the staffs approved the pic I submitted, it's gone too soon 😭
6 1
2
2