Celebrity
On Dating in the Kitchen • Sep 17, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
Tencent is doing it again! Although I actually quite expected it. So for VVIP, they can watch everything by the 29th of Sept. Unfortunately, it isn't available in all countries even if you're willing to pay. Urgh! I learned my lesson -- not gonna expect anymore to avoid getting heart-broken.
0 4
Replying to marisols12 • Sep 17, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
In episode 4 at the 41:52, the person is walking backwards, I notice the weirdest things LOL
OMG! I noticed it, too. But I took it as if they're adding a reason for the viewers to laugh at.
1 0
Replying to Tasha • Sep 17, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
What power does Li Man have like...... Isn't she just his secretary!!!??? Or am I missing something
Yeah, in episode 6, Lu Jin chose her over his gf because "he can always get a new girlfriend but not a work partner as valuable as Liman". So she's untouchable in his life.
0 0
Replying to rosiee • Sep 16, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
I really dislike her "friends" in episode 2, ik only 8 episodes are out but do they appear often?
I agree!!! I hate her and the uncle a lot that I wanted to skip the scenes they're in. Who would ever want a friend who's selfish and materialistic like her? That character wasn't in the movie and imo the series will be more satisfying without them. Or perhaps as sismance friend instead, right?
0 0
Replying to Zarie99 • Sep 16, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
Is it me or the first part of the drama description did not match the episodes so far... Were these things changed…
In WeTV, they changed the synopsis. And yes, they followed the movie version a bit in most of the first 6 episodes.
1 0
Replying to Bowties are cool • Sep 15, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
As someone who's watched the first 4 episodes, I'll be honest. I don't really feel the age difference. While its…
I couldn't agree more. When rumors of this drama first came out, it was in my "uninterested list" despite Zhao Lusi. But everything changed when they released trailers. And I also watched the movie on Youtube so I was sure that the FL character isn't a mary sue.
0 1
Replying to Jimmy Lyne • Sep 15, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
Watched it till ep8.. I've never laughed so much in my life while watching drama..so damn hilarious.. especially…
Zhao Lusi always makes me laugh that's why I watch all comedies she's in.
4 0
Replying to Haeestar • Sep 15, 2020
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
I'm really looking forward to it! But, has this been confirmed?
Yes, I read a news that they literally just started filming today.
6 1
On Dating in the Kitchen • Sep 14, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
The best news upon waking up! OMG! I can't wait!!!
1 0
Replying to zzz z • Sep 10, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
zls has captured my heart and i have the urge to watch everything she's in lol. I can't wait for this, the chemistry…
True! She's amazing anywhere she's in! And she always has chemistry with all her partners.
2 0
Replying to Soshi • Sep 10, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
OMG New teaser !!!! https://youtu.be/1Dm6Foj_gGQPd: i saw a comment that said it will be aired next week
The trailers are getting more enticing each time! This has to get released soon. My heart can't take it!
6 0
Replying to Yamapisukii • Sep 8, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Here is the trailer with English subs! So excited! ❤️https://youtu.be/ElDO4OT8cKM
OMG! I am super excited now!!! I hope this gets released somewhere else as well, not just iQiyi. They're English sub is chaotic because it's system generated.
1 1
Replying to purple • Sep 7, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
I think on wetv it is released
Is this true?!!! OMG! I can't wait!!!
0 1
Replying to purple • Sep 5, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
I think on wetv it is released
For which country? I go to WeTV's app everyday but there's no air date yet
2 8
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Aug 29, 2020
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Does anyone know the title of the book this series is based on?
0 0
On Dating in the Kitchen • Aug 29, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
Does anyone havr any news on this yet? Been going back here and WeTV for updates and trailers. So excited!
3 0
Replying to ZarTa • Aug 23, 2020
Title Go Ahead
I can't believe we're already almost half way done with the drama, it's so good..listening to the osts.
Ikr! I really wish they can keep the hype up.
1 0
On Love the Way You Are • Aug 23, 2020
Title Love the Way You Are
Just finished it. I was iritated at the FL at first but it's good. Made my heart go aflutter!
1 0
On The Fox's Summer • Aug 22, 2020
Title The Fox's Summer
Dropping this at episode 5. I'm done! Too draggy. Unnecessary shots take up more than 5 seconds. I skip multiple times and woah, I'm still in the same scene. The ML is very stiff. Not the "in-character" type but he just can't act! The only redeeming factor here is Seven Tan. But even she can't keep me in this drama. Sorry!
1 0
Replying to FTW • Aug 22, 2020
Title Go Ahead Spoiler
i’ll drop this if there will be love triangle among leads.
I'm betting it's not gonna turn into a "real" love triangle. I feel like Ziqiu just wants to be in a relationship with Jian Jian because he wants to be officially part of their family (it was Li Haichao's regret to not register Ziqui as his official son). I believe he only loves her in a brotherly manner, all platonic and is just currently confused. Ling Xiao is the one who's loved her from the start. There was a good comment below about it. And I agree, they're better off the way they are right now-- no complicated romance and stuff.
0 0
