News Replying to Suzanne • Dec 4, 2020
Title Never Gone Spoiler
The problem I have with this drama is: if you change the male lead into a not so handsome actor and only filmed…
I'm currently watching it and I now agree with you. He's kinda annoying, actually.
0 0
On Eternal Love Rain • Nov 26, 2020
Title Eternal Love Rain
I squealed when I randomly saw the trailer. I'm just happy that Wang Run Ze was given a chance to be a main character. I loved him from Professional Single. So this better be a happy ending for him!
1 2
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Nov 12, 2020
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
I dropped the novel halfway through because the story and pacing weren't enticing. But since the TV version has Zhao Lusi, I sincerely hope it's way better than the novel.
3 10
Replying to Phantom2003 • Nov 8, 2020
Title Lost Romance Spoiler
Happy ending?
It is! I loved the ending the most.
1 1
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Nov 7, 2020
Title Something Just Like This
49 eps though for a modern drama? sounds like it will be draggy I'll have to wait for the reviews to see if it's…
My thoughts exactly
0 0
On More Than Blue • Nov 7, 2020
Title More Than Blue
I cried from start to finish. I wasn't ready to be affected until towards the end where drama happens in movies. But lo and behold, my tears started pouring a few minutes from intro.
2 0
Replying to seoju5 • Oct 8, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I don't like how she keeps leaving Du lei like that :( I feel so bad for him. And yes I do think I'm having a…
My heart is aching for Du Lei. I didn't like him in the novel but he's better in the TV Series.
2 1
Replying to meiliday • Oct 6, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet Spoiler
if we follow the normal plotline for cdramas, the confession episode is tmrw...omg
Could be. But I think the confession will be on the showy night in the trailers where YS covered JJ's eyes and he kissed her. And based on their events planner, that won't be until Oct 11.
2 0
Replying to underthestars • Oct 5, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
This is the link to the Chinese iQiyi site: https://www.iqiyi.com/v_wigb8hqn4c.html and popularity ranking can…
Ikr! I was surprised as well. Honestly, republican dramas aren't my cup of tea. There's really a huge difference on local versus international fans' tastes. I remember I read before that 10 miles of peach blossom wasn't much appreciated locally but other countries loved it a lot.
2 0
Replying to underthestars • Oct 4, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
This is the link to the Chinese iQiyi site: https://www.iqiyi.com/v_wigb8hqn4c.html and popularity ranking can…
Woah! I didn't know. Now it makes sense that they celebrated the 8K last week. Thanks for the info. Super helpful.
2 0
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 4, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Does anyone know how we could see the current iQiyi point of a drama? I read somewhere that there will be a season 2 if this drama reaches 9K points. I know last update says it's at 8K.
1 8
Replying to Chi • Oct 4, 2020
Title Poisoned Love Spoiler
She finds out in ep.20
Thanks! That saves me a lot of anxiety. I don't want to watch the raws yet but I need to be prepared.
2 0
Replying to Chi • Oct 4, 2020
Title Poisoned Love Spoiler
He's dead. You'll find out why near the end.
Urgh! This makes me want to watch the raws already.
1 0
Replying to Chi • Oct 4, 2020
Title Poisoned Love
She finds out in ep.20
That far?!!! So they won't be together until 20th episode? My heart will have to wait long. LoL
0 2
On You Are My Glory • Sep 30, 2020
Title You Are My Glory
This is definitely gonna be a feast for the eyes once released. Just the tandem of Yang Yang and Dilraba is too much already then a few more beautiful people are thrown into the cast. I'm speechless!
3 0
Replying to Evren • Sep 30, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Gonna watch this cuz of kido gao, like srsly gao hanyu is so underrated
Episode 12 is causing me SLS for him. I can't!!!
1 0
Replying to Nympheas • Sep 30, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet Spoiler
Lmao he looks like Luo Yunxi and she looks like Bai Lu. I loved the cinema scene!
Ikr! That was hilarious! "Why?! I look like Bai Lu!" LMAO!
1 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Sep 29, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Love the non-verbal conversation between JJ and her bestie at the convenience store. I’m glad to see a connection…
This got me thinking. But when JJ was sent to the hospital, Xu Li said that she's never thought that the tear allergy was real because JJ has never shed a tear in the 7 years they've known each other. So I believe they aren't related.
0 1
On Love Is Sweet • Sep 29, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
You know what's weird and unfair? That I can't find any other clips and videos of this series other than the official ones. Like, can't you appease my heart by giving me even a bit of trailers of the next episodes? Not even in Chinese SNS?! How?!!!!!
6 1
Replying to rosiee • Sep 29, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
does anyone know if the entire soundtrack for the series is out?
Ikr! I can't seem to find it as well
0 0
