Celebrity
Replying to Leinzl • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
file a leave π AHAHHA
I'm seriously tempted now. I might "suddenly feel unwell" and call in sick. π€£
1 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I wanna watch it now!!! But I can't. For whatever reason, my boss ALWAYS dumps weeks' worth of work on Fridays that I won't even have time to take a break and lunch. Why does she do this to me??? πππ
4 6
Replying to Baoshi Rosie • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Are we seeing the same? Finale is tomorrow? π
oh, they do that now? if i remember it right, last year they did express but it wasn't too different from the regular vip so I didn't purchase it.
1 0
Replying to Baoshi Rosie • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Are we seeing the same? Finale is tomorrow? π
I don't know if it's just me but the trailer in my app is still just until ep 33 & 34
1 4
Replying to Baoshi Rosie • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Are we seeing the same? Finale is tomorrow? π
Wait! What?! Where?!
1 7
On Crush • Apr 4, 2024
Title Crush
I'm rewatching it for the Nth time today but the feeling is still the same. π
5 1
Replying to Mariana • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
One more week and this drama is going to end, I need another Xianxia asap to avoid drama hangover π
I told my partner earlier that we'll re-watch it together. not told, "commanded". He was like, "after a couple of months?" And I said, "right after it's done". π€£π€£π€£
2 2
Replying to laysure • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
EP16i'm certain he can read her mind but why and how? (spoil me pls!) i get it when she was a chicken but now…
I first, I was also annoyed at him liking her but pushing her away. BUT you will understand the severity of his situation in ep21. That plot was extremely heavy and his dilemma is very pitiful.
1 1
Replying to ArmieArmie • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Planning to read the novel this weekend. Would you know which chapter this is? I'll probably start there. π€«
Thank you for your kindness. Please accept my bow.
0 0
Replying to xGinax • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
did they consummate at the end of ep 30 or just kiss? not sure because of the censorship
Thank you for mentioning the chapter. I'll head there now. LoLz
0 4
Replying to Cicada • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I think this drama has the best cgi i ve ever seen, it seems tencent will be the leader in Chinaπ₯
It is indeed good. And my partner saw this in passing while I was watching. He said the CGI of Till The End Of The Moon from last year was also good.
2 3
Replying to NinaV • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Did i see XZ's bare shoulder with that last clip on top of SL?! LOL i'm not surprised they limited this scene,…
Planning to read the novel this weekend. Would you know which chapter this is? I'll probably start there. π€«
2 2
Replying to An chuxia • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
https://twitter.com/phatcharatidaa/status/1775529567450714409CNetz zoomed in and found out that XingZhi's clothes…
Huh! I didn't need to see that. Now I need to project this on TV so I can see it bigger. π€£
3 0
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
[internet sucks at work, needs to get home asap]
I'm working from home and with good connection. but I haven't done anything yet even though my emails and chats are blasting right now. π€£π€£π€£
0 2
Replying to ArmieArmie • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I got teary-eyed just by that trailer. My heart can't take it!!!
Good idea. But we all know we won't be able to follow through with that plan bec we'll watch it right away anyway. atleast for me. π€£
0 0
Replying to thedramabrown • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
The preview of 32 makes me think that maybe I should just wait until Sunday so that I won't have to be too anxious…
I got teary-eyed just by that trailer. My heart can't take it!!!
1 2
Replying to Sher • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
"YU FU" in chinese means fisherman
OMG! so that's it! thank you so much! I've been thinking about it since the trailer. now I can sleep soundly.
0 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
The Comedy in this show is not cringe or Like Forced. it's so witty and natural Which is one thing I appreciate…
I love XZ's expressions of pretending to be cool when he gets caught in his schemes. He's like a child you'd wanna hug because he's funny and adorable.
1 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Besides I wonder if FURONG Sister shall buy the Express VIP to binge watch aheadππ
I thought she was a jealous character. Turned out, she's just a die-hard fan. And her binging all episodes till she gets eye bags and getting impatient for the next episodes are just a heavenly representation of us viewers. π€£
1 1
Replying to Shidinje • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
There couple moments are basically sugar. Super sweet.Whenever they're in the mortal world, or both not using…
Exactly! Usually in xianxia dramas, mortal lives are more focused on succeeding through the tribulations. But here, SL and XZ's mortal lives are more enjoyable than their regular lives. I just wanna see them always in the mortal realm like XZ wished.
0 0
