Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 4, 2022
Replying to aiman • 19 hours ago
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
i need spoiler. whos this masked guy, he's not the mls bsf right ffs
You are right he's mfs bsf
1 1
Replying to Thai-BL-Obsessed • 6 days ago
Title Your Sky
“Watched the first episode, thinking to drop” and you're already giving a final verdict on the acting and…
No no it's okay yarr .. just thought I hurted ur feelings sorry I didn't mean it.
2 1
On Weirdo-101 • 11 days ago
Title Weirdo-101
I love seakeen from their 1st series' i liked their head2head too ,
And this one too not that much like head2head but it's fun to watch them and their slow burn romance , was expecting kiss but it's okay it's teenage drama so
Don't give hate to actors or their acting it's just their characters are like , story is slow so u can drop it if u feel so ..
3 0
Replying to Thai-BL-Obsessed • 11 days ago
Title Your Sky
“Watched the first episode, thinking to drop” and you're already giving a final verdict on the acting and…
Okay na babe I'm not judging and I thought to give it a go ,let's see and I like thomas i was watching for him.. and ik they are new actors
1 3
Replying to Acro • Aug 29, 2026
Sorry but if 15, 16 and even 17 is boring to you then this drama is not for you. Unless you are more into political…
Thank u for reply, so gonna finish it 😇
1 1
Replying to Acro • Aug 29, 2026
Sorry but if 15, 16 and even 17 is boring to you then this drama is not for you. Unless you are more into political…
Rather than romance I was looking forward to political intrigue should I continue to watch ?
1 3
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 13, 2026
Which online platform can this be watched in the US region?
I see u after so many days...
1 0
Replying to Jeffwin • Jul 15, 2026
Its kind too dragged till some time..... not my cup of tea
uff thank god I'm not only one thinking like that..
1 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jul 12, 2026
So I dropped this after 15 episodes I just wanted to know their story , it's getting bore just their chemistry is so good overall show is boring for me ... Idk about everyone but this is not my cup of tea..
3 3
Replying to Jewels16 • Jun 6, 2026
Title Double Helix
Here comes the damn brother stirring up 💩 again and YiChen is leaving again? Does this guy ever sit still?…
Loved your comments 🤣🙂 we r weirdos
2 1
On Love upon a Time • May 18, 2026
My expectations was low for this one ... But it's good , thanku somthing is there to wait for Friday 😭 but I want 16 episodes of them
9 0
Replying to Tota Kwon • May 18, 2026
I don't trust Harn... for many reasons.
Same here 🥲 he is a villian ig so..
3 0
On Double Helix • May 9, 2026
Title Double Helix
Everything was lovely until second half of second episode.. 😭

So ,china doesn't know about puppy love wow
10 2
Replying to Anastasia • May 1, 2026
I just finished it and I'm literally crying like a madmannn.. This was soo gooddddd😭😭😭..They really said:…
We are with you , we never get any 2nd season of any series ever .. 😭😭
4 1
On Sammy's Children's Day • May 1, 2026
Why they ends like this ... Really only you , stay with me , nd now this one , we never get 2nd season why they torture us😭😭😭 im on ded end ... What should we do .. i shouldn't have to watch it in 1st place...
10 0