Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 4, 2022
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Jul 3, 2025
Needed some back story of baku and na baek jin .. this one was all about fighting and without proper storyline but I quite enjoyed , not that much like season 1
10 0
Replying to Slipperme • May 3, 2025
Can we petition for a jungwoo junseo spin off please?
I would like to see them 😩
3 0
Replying to asmii_0003 • Mar 15, 2025
Title Joy of Life
Me too ... Still unable to continue after 2 episodes
Im feeling warm after seeing ur comment really I was like is it only me
And I personally ike historical political drama okay I'll continue and give it try max to 6 7 episodes coz ik 1st episode can't define the whole drama uk ..
2 1
Replying to asmii_0003 • Mar 14, 2025
Title Joy of Life
Me too ... Still unable to continue after 2 episodes
After how many episodes will I hook up , tell me someone
2 3
Replying to Nagore • Mar 14, 2025
Title Joy of Life
I watched 4 chapters and I don't feel it, does it get better? Because I don't know why people say it's great.
Me too ... Still unable to continue after 2 episodes
3 4
On The Blood of Youth • Mar 4, 2025
Such a great drama , I really liked xiao se and lei wu jie character and acting I can watch them all day ..
fight scenes was so capatative for me
And sorry but I didn't liked romantic scenes specially of xiao se and Quinluo
6 1
Replying to Chorika • Mar 4, 2025
Title Joy of Life
It took me 2 years to decide to watch this. Wasn’t interested at first but I kept coming across such good reviews…
Will it get better ? Coz 1st episode seems boring for me..
1 2
Replying to Uvimolla • Feb 26, 2025
Title Joy of Life
Same it's so boring and the visuals suck so much! You can see the foundation cracks on grandpa and the other old…
Same going with me , so I'm watching the blood of youth instead.. I'll think about this one later
3 0
On Joy of Life • Feb 26, 2025
Title Joy of Life
I watched 1st episode and it's boring but this one has high rating.. will it get any better ??
7 6
Replying to Jones • Feb 9, 2025
well squid game season 2 is obviously a filler for the third season. they wouldn't fuck up aib s3 that bad if…
Yess ik.. most probably it's airing this year..
0 0
Replying to Jones • Feb 8, 2025
well squid game season 2 is obviously a filler for the third season. they wouldn't fuck up aib s3 that bad if…
I really don't want season 3 .. I'm happy for this ending
0 2
Replying to Choi Rin • Jan 19, 2025
I can't say I am disappointed with the current state of the series because I predicted it from episode 1. Except…
I agree with you ..
4 1
Replying to akdage • Jan 10, 2025
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
is it happy ending? are they live together in the end?
Happy - sad 🥺 they did not live together..
1 0
Replying to Navyi • Jan 2, 2025
Let's await love you teacher:)
Yupp , I guess gonna wait for whole year ..
10 0