Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 4, 2022
On Unknown • Apr 13, 2024
Title Unknown
Plz ... This one should have happy ending
I can't take it.... I wanted to see them happy ever after
4 17
On We Are • Apr 3, 2024
Title We Are
So excited for this one ...
4 0
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Mar 31, 2024
Title We Are
good that it's 16 eps, there is many couples
Yss like only friends
1 0
Replying to Anjali1998 • Mar 31, 2024
Title Unknown Spoiler
same question but i cant wait
See on kisskh
1 0
On Unknown • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unknown
This is nit enough for me ... I want more..🙂
11 0
Replying to Anjali1998 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unknown
same question but i cant wait
Yss really good drama can't wait for next episode..
Emotions and thier acting everything is good , must watch drama ..
But u can wait till all episodes come out
0 3
Replying to Anjali1998 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unknown
same question but i cant wait
Ik 😂 I can't wait too
So much struggle gurl ..
0 0
On We Are • Mar 29, 2024
Title We Are
Gmmtv show and has 16 episodes wow ... I'm waiting...
8 2
Replying to Anjali1998 • Mar 29, 2024
Title Unknown
same question but i cant wait
But ur name is sweet .. 🥺
0 1
Replying to Anjali1998 • Mar 29, 2024
Title Unknown
same question but i cant wait
Just watch it .. u will not regret for watching it now ...
Uk my friend name is Anjali also😁
0 11
Replying to Tajia • Mar 29, 2024
Title Unknown
Why should we suffer alone, welcome aboard
Yss dear 😁 ... Hihi couldn't stop myself from watching
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Mar 28, 2024
Title Unknown
Why should we suffer alone, welcome aboard
Just cried my heart out ... Uff God help me ..
The pain in 6th episode..
2 3
Replying to God • Mar 28, 2024
Title Unknown
Join us. Watch it.
Yupp already started.. wait for me ..
1 1
On Unknown • Mar 28, 2024
Title Unknown
I'm waiting for all episodes come out and after that I will watch it but after seeing comment section I think I'm missing something
Should I watch it now ... Or wait ...??
3 21
Replying to NongMushroom • Mar 22, 2024
The end of the world, with you > my personal weathermanso straight to the point, why it got 7.5 ratings?
Gonna give it a try coz my personal weatherman is my favourite
after seeing your review .. I'm curious..
0 3
Replying to asmii_0003 • Oct 3, 2023
Title Mouse
Just continue watching you will know everything eventually....
Still there are much more to reveal... u should continue I guess..
0 0
Replying to Winter • Oct 2, 2023
Title Mouse
okay tho, I finished episode 8/9 today, was this the big plottwist everyone was talking about?
Just continue watching you will know everything eventually....
1 9