Replying to Suresh • Sep 3, 2023 Title Alchemy of Souls Shocked to know that some people dropping this drama 😮 it has the best1. Action scenes2. VFX3. comedy4. Romance5.… Yess ofc ... But not everyone has this much g8t taste .... Uk🤭 4 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 3, 2023 Title Alchemy of Souls Worth it... Drama ..! All time favourite one .. 11 0
Replying to zhizhi • Jul 5, 2023 Title Snowdrop it was a drama that i couldn't drop, but i never had motivation to watch it. after finishing ep 6 and finally… I'm on ep 3 , and I'm thinking to drop it ..I don't know what to do , should I continue.. 0 3
On A Shoulder to Cry On • Jun 23, 2023 Title A Shoulder to Cry On Cherish drama .. i enjoyed Should give a try once.. 3 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 • Jun 11, 2023 Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 God damn we want s3 , can't wait 5 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 • Jun 11, 2023 Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 All time best 🥺 gonna Miss this every Saturday and Sunday 4 0
Replying to asmii_0003 • May 8, 2023 Title Hotel del Luna Who is in ur profile pic Ohhh which historical drama is best then ( luo yunxi's )Can u recommend any .... 0 2
Replying to GoodRick • May 8, 2023 Title Hotel del Luna "My sins are heavy, and my grudges run deep. That's the real me". - Jang Man Wol.Still one of my favorite K-dramas. Who is in ur profile pic 0 4
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Feb 8, 2023 Title The Penthouse: War in Life It's not for all, i agree with this ,u don't need to put ur expectations in it ,, they gonna ruin it .... And most importantly I can't put our logic it in ...Still I'm loving this .... Just finished season 1 1 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Feb 8, 2023 Title The Penthouse: War in Life I'm going crazy .... With this drama .... Nd at the same point I'm loving this so much ...... 2 0
On My School President • Jan 29, 2023 Title My School President Best starting of the year .......😌😌 13 0
Replying to Llamar • Jan 28, 2023 Title My School President the episode was soooo good omg wheres the next???? Gonna wait for another next Friday 🥺🥺 2 1
Replying to Soul • Jan 28, 2023 Title My School President this show is melting my heart Really ❤️ 3 0
Replying to 444 angel • Jan 24, 2023 Title Never Let Me Go if they dont have a hot makeout session next ep i will jump off a bridge bc i cannot take the torture Really yarr , eagerly waiting for it ....we need Hot one 🙂 2 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 11, 2023 Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Gonna miss this 4 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 11, 2023 Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Worth everything...... From ost to story and chemistry everything is perfect...... ❤️ 6 0
Replying to asmii_0003 • Jan 8, 2023 Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Satisfying and frustrating at the same time ... Yss yss , waiting for last ep 0 0
I don't know what to do , should I continue..
Should give a try once..
Can u recommend any ....
u don't need to put ur expectations in it ,, they gonna ruin it .... And most importantly I can't put our logic it in ...
Still I'm loving this .... Just finished season 1