Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 4, 2022
On Mr. Sunshine • Nov 23, 2022
Title Mr. Sunshine
I'm on ep 8 , should i see spoiler ?? idk what to do but I'm so much curious..
I'm falling for more characters god save me in future...
1 2
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Sep 22, 2022
This drama is very good., I was so confused before watching it by reading comments on it but really I loved the story especially ending . If we leave romance part aside they really deserve more .... ML acting is awesome anyone can fall for them..
I liked side couple (man ryu nd su ho's sister) more then main couple
1 0
Replying to jim • Aug 19, 2022
That depends. Is not for everyone. is full of omg moments and some of those doesn't make much sense. But is intertaining.…
Should I give a try then ?
1 0
On The Untamed • Aug 18, 2022
Title The Untamed
Must watch drama ..
So much missing.. trust me.. it's worth it ..
5 0
On Kingdom Season 2 • Aug 14, 2022
It is really good , I liked 2nd season more than 1st one ( i thought to drop it after 1st season but i continued instead
it made more sense of character and storyline as we continue in 2nd season )
Can't wait to 3rd season ....
3 0
Replying to hope • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Korn is evil.
And his pity face that's so much irritating.... Ughhh
2 0
Replying to kaysi_mochi • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
everyone is playing checkers and Korn is out here playin chess. he really said CHECKMATE.. this man is somthing…
Your right .. His planning and his mind , and his innocent straight pity face uuhhhhgghhh
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I was half okay untill now
Now , I'm fully not okay with korn's story ... It seems something incomplete ..
This is just making me crazy to think what is real truth'
Personally I don't trust korn '
He just planned everything to kill gun i guess .... Ufffff my head gonna burst from these thoughts what I'm gonna do ‌, how can I wait till they release second season... Ohhhh god save me
But i enjoyed today's episode, especially vegaspete .. best part of the today's episode..
1 0
Replying to Keke • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
KORN! I SWEAR! This dudes actions just constantly getting parents killed and he takes in the kids. THATS NOT HOW…
Ur comment rolling me down 🤣 god....
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good luck grab tissues
Tissue for mood awa tissue for tht breakdown ..
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I want end like.... Death scene of their dad 😶 kp living happy life .. Kim confessing to chay and chay getting stubborn just like his brother .. pete and Vegas end game .. and eventually 3 brothers and two cousin brothers living together with handling their family business together.. like mafia brother's ..🙂
Okay my expectations are much more 😂 i also can't with my thoughts ...
4 0
Replying to springmiya • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
how long is the longest ep.... OMG.... skip week to Saturday pleasr
Such a good q/ 😂
0 0