Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 4, 2022
Replying to Sirius_k • Dec 30, 2022
My MSP new episode alarm just rang 😭😭!! What am i supposed to do :(I am so sad
Me is dying from this week for it 😶😶
2 0
Replying to wen ningie • Dec 25, 2022
Title Between Us
so today there will be no new ep.. right? 🥺
There is , it is not gonna air on next Sunday coz of new year
2 1
Replying to asmii_0003 • Dec 18, 2022
Title Between Us
Why WTH, i can't survive for a week how can I for 2 weeks , seriously
Uff just finished
Can't wait for next episode, god save me ...
1 0
Replying to Willian9891 • Dec 18, 2022
Title Between Us
After seeing Art in this newest episode of 'Till the World Ends', I'm seriously not going to be able to see A,…
Why WTH, i can't survive for a week how can I for 2 weeks , seriously
3 3
On Mr. Sunshine • Nov 29, 2022
Title Mr. Sunshine
Most fav thing in this drama is trio of Eugene , kin huseong and gudongmae
18 0
Replying to Staccie • Nov 28, 2022
Title Mr. Queen
I rewatched this and I'm still mad about the ending.... 😒😒
Im agree with you 🙂
3 0
On Between Us • Nov 28, 2022
Title Between Us
Uff again gonna wait for another week .... But still it's worth it !!
6 0
Replying to dahlia101 • Nov 25, 2022
Title Between Us
Aish, why can't time go by faster? I'm waiting for the to finish shutting to watch, but it's just so hard!!!
Really 🥺🥺
0 0
Replying to Andreea-assi • Nov 23, 2022
Title Mr. Sunshine
just watch the series and attach to characters like all of us did and see yourself the ending with no spoilers
Thnx dear I wanna keep this rollercoaster feelings for end
2 0