Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 4, 2022
Replying to MsKellyBean • Nov 23, 2024
I’m enjoying it and trying to not compare it to the original. I’ll be more biased when they get to the second…
I think same dear , it's going good
We don't have to compare with orginal it's beautiful in it's own way coz some things are different in Thailand and japan so .. enjoy as it as AND it's a good casting so I'm enjoying
5 0
Replying to Verliona • Nov 22, 2024
It is more than worth it!!
Looking forward... Already on ep 3 ..😁
3 0
Replying to asmii_0003 • Nov 19, 2024
Title Our Youth
Is it happy ending?? I have to prepare for it, I think it's sad ending.
OMG .. I'm so excited.. 😁
0 0
Replying to Lizzie M • Nov 18, 2024
Title Our Youth
Yup, I too went & binged read the manhwa & it is absolutely fantastic! One of the best of its genre & definitely…
Is it happy ending?? I have to prepare for it, I think it's sad ending.
2 2
Replying to Yuri • Nov 12, 2024
i really have no hope for force and book both are terrible actors no matter what series....gmmtv needs to fire…
I'm thinking not to watch because of them , I don't like this pair since before
0 0
On The Spirealm • Oct 1, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Feeling so empty after finishing this ... I want more of ruan and lingling..
I loved this tragic love story ~
6 2
On The Spirealm • Sep 30, 2024
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
Ohh God I'm on 30th episode, I just get the spoiler that Ruan Lan Zhu is NPC ... 😭😭 I'm crying already... Not ready for ending at all .
4 0
Replying to asmii_0003 • Sep 27, 2024
Your profile is so cute tho 😁
Recommend me, any of his or yours favourite drama ...
0 4
Replying to asmii_0003 • Sep 27, 2024
Your profile is so cute tho 😁
I also love Cheng yi but I don't know who is second one
0 6
Replying to chase_kayden • Sep 27, 2024
Ooh.. Jessi will be singing an OST for this one called, Boomerang ~
Your profile is so cute tho 😁
0 8
Replying to asmii_0003 • Sep 27, 2024
Title The On1y One
What is the drama name from your profile picture?
Okay tysm 😌
0 1
On The On1y One • Sep 26, 2024
Title The On1y One
This is not our usual bl series we watch ... It is much more than we think , I'm impressed with director, writer and specially actors. The true emotions they portrait through this ..
Hope , people understand SW..
12 2
Replying to joy • Sep 26, 2024
Title The On1y One
Hope, people see this as a LGBTQ series rather than just bl.
I agree with u..
0 0
On The On1y One • Sep 26, 2024
Title The On1y One
Unexpected ending.. my brain got frozen , unable to think anything.
5 0
Replying to asmii_0003 • Sep 26, 2024
Title The On1y One
What is the drama name from your profile picture?
Okok 😂🙂 I get curious after seeing ur profile..uff
0 3
Replying to asmii_0003 • Sep 26, 2024
Title The On1y One
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode..
Yess let's see what will happen today ..
0 0