Celebrity
Replying to Sabin Bir • Oct 9, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
No hate but LJG would not be able to pull it off in season 1 because he looks pretty old to play young Eun Seom…
I’m not gonging to anylze his face because I think it is disrespectful especially in the brutal Korean industry. He looks amazing and in fact it’s not a problem to create a younger look like has been done in Reborn Rich and Agine My Life.
1 2
Replying to Sabin Bir • Oct 9, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
No hate but LJG would not be able to pull it off in season 1 because he looks pretty old to play young Eun Seom…
Are you aware that there is a 3 years age difference between them? 🤦🏽♀️
0 4
Replying to miao2575 • Oct 7, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
dear @cau @atali @lucia this article for us who love season's 2 costumes very much.https://naver.me/x95J2h7Fwill…
Thank you Maio. I definitely saw the artist’s attention with the costumes and I highly appreciate that they gave us a creative fantasy-couture runway show lol
1 0
Replying to Constructivism • Oct 7, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
There are many differences between S1 and S2. Phasing, editing, soundtrack, camera filter, and script quality…
Wow I completely disagree with you! The only thing that bothers me this season is the lens filter of some scenes that appear blurry from certain angles and I hope this doesn’t become a mainstream trend in future dramas. I don’t think the editing was ever strong in A.C I really disliked it last season with the flashbacks in blue colors and techno lights. The script last season was a little old fashioned..I’m sorry but I never understood why I should read the characters’ minds if you’re trying to creat a mysterious vibe. To me there is a lot of sense in development of first season and second season and they are very much connected. I’m not a fan of any club I’m a fan of the show and the story. The story was good before and is just as good now so I find it absurd that some people can’t see the improvement in certain departments.
6 7
Replying to dramalover123 • Oct 3, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Tanya’s dad is driving me up the wall.
I think he is being protective..there must be something that we don’t know about because he and Tanya’s mother always had a bad feeling about Eunseom 🧐
1 2
Replying to Rijouku • Sep 29, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
could notice from ep1 that director changed :/ man...
But the action is very good 😊
1 0
Replying to UnaSpenser • Sep 29, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Unpopular opinion:Its too bad that Disney seemed to think it wasn't worth investing in good production quality.…
It’s blowing my mind that you and some people still think that the costumes were batter last season. I can understand if people say they were more flattering but how can you say they’re downgrades lol. Last season they were so plain and boring sometimes even cheap looking with no details whatsoever. Even the tone of the fabrics didn’t match and it felt more like a fairytale than a fantasy. For example TaeAlHa had a red dress that seemed impossible to achieve in that period of time ( she had a lot of dress so I hope you know which one hahah) now the overall tone is more earthy and clever. They’ve used various textures and elements it seems like this season they chose quality over quantity 🤗.. sorry I’m very sensitive when it comes to fusion 😅
7 4
Replying to miao2575 • Sep 27, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
SPOILER. Ignore this if you haven't watch episode 5 yetThis is such a nice insight from writers, director and…
They are so talented!!!! I don’t think there are many writers who have the ability to incorporate multiple layers and aspects into each decision they make! It was clear from the beginning that in this type of world it doesn’t matter who you are it’s the power of what people believe. I wish we could get another masterpiece show from these writers as soon as possible!!!!!! There are only 6 episodes left and I’m so sad about it 😢
6 0
Replying to StrayKidsSunshine • Sep 26, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
I have a really stupid question since this is season 2 but, do I have to watch the first to watch this?🙈
Yesssss
3 0
Replying to Cau • Sep 25, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
HEY guysSince there is no new episode in two weeks lets talk about BRONZE AGE era?Its just a little thing that…
It’s quite interesting what you wrote hahah. You are right they used symbol systems which are historically correct for the Bronze Age. As for the fact that only religious people or nobles wrote in ancient times, I’m not sure if that was the case who knows., for example the Greeks and Romans were extremely educated, the big problem with ignorance began in the Middle Ages which you may refer to as the dark Ages. Anyway the writers did and still do a fantastic job combining fantasy with historical facts 🤗
1 3
Replying to ShadowX2105 • Sep 25, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
is there gonna be s3?
Probably not
1 0
Replying to EllakemJimAndapat • Sep 25, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Make my Mission Known so it's that a movie?
I hope we will get English sub for this one.
0 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Sep 24, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
In the meantime as we wait till next week, you all should definitely go for SONG OF THE BANDITS Kim Nam gil slayed…
I’m currently on episode 2 but I find it really hard to continue the story seems similar to every other dramas. However I absolutely love how visually graphic everything is!! Like bang bang… Kill Bill style. Is it getting any better?
0 1
Replying to Dedra70 • Sep 24, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
LJG and that flowing hair, those purple eyes and now the scar on his arm...I'm done! Such an awesome fantasy!!!…
Arms, legs.., whatever he’s willing to share I’m down for it 😉
2 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Sep 24, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
This story was originally written to be 54 episodes long (3 seasons x 18 episodes) Instead we are getting a very…
Too bad we’re non going to get a third season. It’s definitely a show that deserves it. About Saya I can sense the development you’re talking about for some reason he has become quite a dearly deer lol. I agree that he may be weaker than Eunseom in terms of fighting skills but that doesn’t make him a weak character. From the beginning of the show we saw how strategic and smart he is. Even though he can’t use a sword he can certainly use his brain. They make a great power couple those tow 🤗
2 1
Replying to Pincolino • Sep 24, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Such an unpleasant comment section ...People saying LJG is so much better than SKJ, which is not true at all.…
The rating sucks in MDL
2 0
Replying to Pincolino • Sep 24, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun Spoiler
Btw, I think it's great, that they show us how Tagon is loosing it. His whole life he had to hide that he is an…
I know 😢., he believed since childhood that he could not reveal his identity. I was so sad to see him losing it. The interaction between Eunseom and him in that state was so human and painful. The dynamic of the story is so good it really makes you question what is right and who the real enemy is
1 1
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Sep 24, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Once again I must commend the action scenes in this season! For example I really loved how they created a sense of a long shot in fight scene of TaealHa in episode 4. They gave us a sense of space and that was so cool!!!
3 0
Replying to latteholic • Sep 24, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
ngl. I was laughing at that crawling scene. While I know it's possible for him to move like that (just like how…
Good karma lol
0 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Sep 23, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
I’m sorry but…best fantasy ever!!!!
5 0
