News
Replying to theultdramalover • Aug 4, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
No, the remaining three will air individually :,)
dreading the wait between the episodes🥲
5 0
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Aug 3, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Are we still getting two episodes this week?
1 4
Replying to VVBingeDiaries • Jul 22, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
Don't say that!! I hope noo pls! I can't survive it 😫😫😣
Amazing news!!! It’s not Yuhao 🤩🤩 If u look closely at the hand, it has the same ring/accessory on the finger that Guo ge has. Saw the post on X: https://x.com/purpleprincereo/status/2079898344118518155?s=46
1 1
Replying to murberrytree • Jul 22, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
Yeah. It's Shi Yuhao.
Amazing news!!! It’s not Yuhao 🤩🤩 If u look closely at the hand, it has the same ring/accessory on the finger that Guo ge has. Saw the post on X: https://x.com/purpleprincereo/status/2079898344118518155?s=46
0 1
Replying to VVBingeDiaries • Jul 21, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
I don't want to watch this week eps!! I don't think I'm gonna survive after seeing ChangYang's crying no pls this…
praying all problems are resolved by ep11 🙏🙏
3 1
Replying to VVBingeDiaries • Jul 21, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
Don't say that!! I hope noo pls! I can't survive it 😫😫😣
plsss I don’t want that to be the case either😭 I hate Shi Yuhao😤😤😤
1 1
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Jul 21, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
Does anyone think Shi Yuhao is in the car with Qinglang from today’s preview? During the scene where Chang Yang hands over the thermos/flask, I saw a red sleeve receive the item. We later see Yuhao wearing a red jacket 😫😶😪
3 8
Replying to zhixin • Jul 12, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
I don’t understand how yu bo got Kevin information . I’m slow
Apologies if I've misunderstood your question, but I believe in ep16, when Wang Fa and Yu Bo look at the rosters for previous matches where a key player runs into an unexpected problem, Wang Fa finds that each team had the same manager at the time, Kevin
1 0
On Road to Success • Jul 6, 2026
Title Road to Success Spoiler
In ep 2, Wan Xing mentions she's received a football lending card and a little note (18 minute mark). What was on the little note? I don't remember seeing it...
0 0
Replying to alisha_eli • May 30, 2026
Title Dazzling
Yes. he is actually.
thank u :))
1 0
On Dazzling • May 29, 2026
Title Dazzling
hi everyone. for those who have read the novel, is mr. sun, her father's secretary a good person?
2 2
Replying to Cami • Dec 22, 2025
Title Speed and Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fT8r55DHUg
a legend, thank you so much 🤩
0 0
Replying to forbidden_user • Dec 22, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I don't think it's part of any OST.....that's a bgm. It may be hard to find
that's a shame :(( thanks for your reply <33
0 1
