News
Replying to first_snow55 • Jan 31, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
Wait, what's going on? I didn't read any such news that kiss scenes were cut. Episode reduction is normal though,…
I think there is a new regulation. Thats why only latest dramas are being affected. I read in other drama pages that they will also be edited again.
0 8
Replying to Italophilia • Dec 26, 2022
Title From Repair to Pair
Viki has 17 episodes
I don' have a Viki account. So I am planning to wait until all episodes are out to start bind-watching. Thank you for recommendations :)
0 1
On From Repair to Pair • Dec 25, 2022
Title From Repair to Pair
I want to watch this badly but only five episodes are available in english. I dont know what is the roblem but it looks like they got stuck on ep five. Is there any other website we can watch all episodes with eng subtitles ?
0 5
Replying to looktothestars • Nov 30, 2022
Title The Princess Wei Young
Terrible drama. What a waste of a good novel.
I have not read the novel and this is a pretty good drama for me. It is one of the rare dramas in which you can enjoy an entelligent woman getting revenge from her enemies.
4 1
Replying to flora789 • Nov 30, 2022
Title The Princess Wei Young Spoiler
Why, because of the ending?
I would not call this a sad ending but rather a bittersweet ending. Because they are getting together, only there is a time limit to live together. In my mind I produced an alternative during that time as well :D
7 0
Replying to NeonBlade • Nov 24, 2022
Title Falling into Your Smile
fl was that bad?i'm scared to watch it now
you should definitely watch. You may not even realize it. The drama is soo worth watching. I lost count of how many times I have watched it.
3 0
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Sep 7, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Two endings : SP1 and SP2. But I don't know how I feeling about it, read my spoiler comment below.
you mean they are not satisfactory or another bad ending?
0 1
Replying to Cotton • Sep 7, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
Just in,Two extra episodes were just released for VIPs 🥰😍😘
*can you please inform us about the content? is it alternative ending?
0 0
Replying to achina • Jun 13, 2021
Title Unique Lady Season 3
Will there be a season 3? If not, I will start watching. If so, then I will wait for the 3rd season before starting…
well, so far there is no announcement of a new season. I guess this might be the final season. So, you can start watching :)
0 1
Replying to rumpumpum • May 3, 2021
Title General's Lady Spoiler
someone tell me, does this drama have annoying third party or like relationship breaker or something?
Thankfully, no. Also , the couple is sure about each other. So you can sit back and enjoy a light, good drama. I watched at least 3 times now :)
4 0
Replying to Nathy • Jul 1, 2020
Title Find Yourself
I haven't watched this one yet, but it is in my list...for you try "meteor garden" I loved this one and it is…
Finally someone in my situation. I completed 230 dramas and it is getting really hard to find something good. Because I cant find any more korean for my taste, I am checking all asian dramas for quite some time now. If you did not watch, Love by hypnotic, go go squid, perfume are good with good chemistry too :)
2 1
Replying to SammyWong • Jun 27, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Same here, gave the drama 2nd chance n i love it after the boring earlier 20 eps plus. Wish a better director…
Yess, absolutely agree with you on that :)
1 0
Replying to ivybis • Jun 25, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
IKR? I hated the recasts. Who in their right minds would ever believe a demon lord and an angel of Kunlun would…
Soomaybe you can be happy about this :) I heard in the novel he later marries to another woman, not jiheng
1 0
Replying to SammyWong • Jun 25, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Same here, gave the drama 2nd chance n i love it after the boring earlier 20 eps plus. Wish a better director…
In the book, the first 20 ep is like very few pages but just to explain the story rather than implying something happened in the past, they turned them into loong episodes. The book starts with ye hua's wedding which is around 20's ep. in the drama
2 3
Replying to Jess • Jun 25, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream Spoiler
I think I've already seen enough of this type of drama to guess is a common theme that the man must keep a secret…
well, thats not exactly because of the affect it would have (its only a part of it such as being in a dangerous dream or having a fragile fate so they need to stick together) but mostly because he thinks she is young and should enjoy life more. He himself said in in an episode I dont remember now. Maybe its also because he is way old and isn't used to explaning his actions as well. Bu in the end, because she did not know, she misunderstood him even more..
0 0
Replying to Mimoz • Jun 9, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
I think this is the problem of this drama when starting. As I am a big fan of this drama, I first read the book…
the arc in the mortal realm was not in the book but it was shortly mentioned. so it was new to me as well and not my favourite as well. They could rather use other parts in the book in my opinion
1 0
Replying to Ole • Jun 1, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
I've already watched 34 episodes and I still can't get myself to enjoy it. It's so disappointing watching this…
I think this is the problem of this drama when starting. As I am a big fan of this drama, I first read the book and later watch the drama. The diffference of book when I first read was shocking because the similarity of TMOPB and pillow book is really few. After some research I discovered that they changed the story of Dijun and Fengjiu characters in TMOPB, because of copyright issues. So when watching, regarding the storyline, in order to avoid conflict in between two story, it is better to consider pillow book as a completely diffent story rather than the continuation of TMOPB
1 2
Replying to Katherine Canon • Apr 15, 2020
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky Season 2
Lol oh they got someone do that why do this?? I can understand if English but why dub over someone voice when…
In China, there are lots of accents. In order to prevent any problems, all dramas and movies are being dubbed in official accent. So dubbing is also a big sector there if I am not wrong
1 0
Replying to Rari • Feb 10, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
I can’t help comparing the mortal realm arc because it’s similar story wise in the two dramas. While I do…
Actually until ep24 it is still telling the story of what happened before Dong Hua realizes Feng jiu because it is affecting the later story. So after this week, it will get livelier with a chasing Dong Hua :D The books shortly mentioned what happened until now and they are also very good if you like to read . I recommend strongly so that you can get a better insight to their thoughts.
2 1
Replying to Baek_lyn • Nov 27, 2019
Article Insight Into Historical Romance Drama Addiction!
I loved the Untamed, eternal love , ashes of love , .. I’m now stuck please recommend me more romantic dramas..…
you can try legend of fu yao, princess wei young or legend of yun xi. These are what comes to my mind first. The good side of these dramas isall female leads are also strong. Hope you will enjoy :)
3 0