News
Replying to Imwatchingoverhere • Jun 26, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess
this is why I didn't want to watch this drama I knew I would feel like this
I have the same feeling and I am stil holding myself back because I can literally depressed for a whole month. if its gonna be real sad. Please tell me I am doing the right thing now :(
0 0
On I Will Never Let You Go • May 13, 2019
Title I Will Never Let You Go
After reading all those comments, I was about to remove this drama from my watclhlist, but in the last minute I want to give it a try and I am very happt that I did. Because of negative comments I was expecting a disaster I guess but I enjoyed the drama except the final. Especially first half of the thirties were the best. For the ones who feel hesitant, tastes can be very different so it is better to watch and decide if you are not sure..
1 0
Replying to random binger • Jan 10, 2019
Article Three Lives, Three Worlds, The Pillow Book
I’ve been actually waiting for this series since forever. Until now, I feel like I’m still in a dream state.…
same heree..I read the book like three times already and cannot wait for the drama. I believe I will love it no matter what :)
3 0
Replying to Rouzmary • Jan 10, 2019
Article Three Lives, Three Worlds, The Pillow Book
I'm totally hyper that they are adopting the Pillow Books to drama as well...I'm just suuuuper curious how they're…
according to an interview, this drama supposed to be a totally independent story from TMOPB so I think they will not try to relate two dramas.
2 0
On Legend of Fu Yao • Jan 1, 2019
Title Legend of Fu Yao
I really did not write comments frequently, but I cannot pass this. The first time I watched the drama was 3 months ago and I still cannot let it go whether its OST or the sweetness of the leads. I watched it 3 times till now and I still felt all the emotions. Some says it gets draggy but I really did not mind and enjoyed it a lot more than usual dramas.We have a badass girl and a powerful but not a domineerinf male lead (which is very rare). I felt like male lead elequently let the female to handle and if needed ,give her a hand. I LOVE THIS ATTITUDE. He had a strong character but also had a funny side which is also another favourite thing about the drama. Even Yuan Bao is the cutest thing I have evet seen. So if there is anyone cannot decide whether to watch or not, please do not hesitate.
13 1
Replying to mrst • Dec 30, 2018
Title The Journey of Flower
I would recommend you to watch Princess Agents and Princess Weiyoung. Both of this drama has a very strong lead…
try General and I , The legend of Fu Yao
2 0
On Beyond Light Years • Dec 18, 2018
Title Beyond Light Years
I am really pissed because no matter how much I waited for this drama to be subbed, there is nothing new for months..
0 0
Nymphadora • Oct 27, 2018
Article Reasons Why You Should Give Historical Dramas a Chance
I totally agree with the whole recommendations part but I think it lacks one important drama. Where is General and I? It's one of the first when I started to watch chinese historaical drama
3 0
yoonbread • Sep 8, 2018
Review Meteor Garden
I totally agree with you. When I started I knew it was an adaptation but after first episode I realized there were lots of changes and everthing goes very smoothly. So rather than a very deep scenario it was a cheesy one. But I must say that sometimes I felt like something is seriously missing . Anyway if you want to watch something smooth this is good but do not expect something in the original story level.
3 0
Replying to sapphireblue116 • Jun 27, 2018
Title Love O2O
I like this drama. Xiao Nai is so hot! I did have an issue with the drama though. They put too much emphasis on…
Actually when I first started watching asian dramas I also thought that the emphasis on beauty are very much but in time I got used to it. Also, I agree that she become blank through the end :D
0 0
Replying to iNeedSomeJisoos • Mar 1, 2018
Review Super Star Academy
It’s a happy ending ;)
Then I can give it a try. Thanks :)
0 0
iNeedSomeJisoos • Feb 20, 2018
Review Super Star Academy
is it a happy end or a sad one ? I am asking because whenever I watch a drama with a sad ending , My mood is going down for the whole day..
0 0
Replying to Alice • Feb 9, 2018
Title Ice Fantasy Destiny
I think you can. I'm watching it without watching the 1st season. The drama explains what happens at the end of…
Can you tell me if the ending is good or bad..because ı almost forgot the first season and if this one is bad ending too I am not gonna watch it
0 0