Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2025
  • Awards Received: Clap Clap Clap Award1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 9, 2026
When their kiss finally airs, I wager all this bickering over who stands at the center will dissolve—poof—like summer bubbles under the sun, or winter snowflakes meeting skin. We’ll all simply melt, every last one of us, into stardust and silence.
18 1
Replying to bianbian16141 • Aug 9, 2026
This is a classic strong female lead drama, but the original novel actually portrayed them as equals. To pander…
"With feminism on the rise and the majority of this show's audience being women, any increase in the male lead's screen time triggers backlash. Viewers accuse the plot of sidelining everyone else—from supporting characters to the female lead herself—just to buff his image. Consequently, the writers get dragged through the mud."
0 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 9, 2026
Idk if this is really that good or if I'm getting too excited bc I'm finally watching an actually thought through…
"What was the previous drama that made you this thrilled? Care to talk about it?"
0 4
Replying to AleksandraSucur • Aug 9, 2026
I expect the smuggler will become a private salt seller later on tnx to FL's skills in that business, as it is…
"The 'Memorial Arch for Chastity' (Zhenjie Paifang) was a ubiquitous institution in ancient society, not a fictional trope. Typically bestowed by the Empress Dowager or the Empress upon ladies of exemplary virtue and high moral standing. Tragically, even in the 19th century, a woman's reputation remained precarious; if her chastity was compromised, families would often sever ties swiftly to protect their own honor. The most common form of execution was 'ducking in a pig cage'—binding the woman inside a bamboo cage and drowning her in a river. It was a standard practice of familial retribution."
2 2
Replying to Ifa • Aug 9, 2026
He corrected his young friend saying that he doesn’t want to hurt an innocent lady, aka Fu Ting Yun by marrying…
I think this comment deserves to be public—more people need to catch this detail. Our girl is incredibly sharp. She saw right through his bottom line, which gave her the courage to gamble with her life, betting he wouldn’t let anyone see them alone together. And she won. At the very last moment, he leapt from that window to preserve her honor.
5 1
Replying to 618 • Aug 9, 2026
Can someone please explain if Lady Zuo’s to be husband died before the wedding , if so why did she go through…
It wasn't that he died before the wedding, but rather shortly after it. Back then, there was a feudal superstition known as 'washing away ill fortune with joy'—the practice of marrying off a dying person in the belief that the festive atmosphere could dispel their bad luck and alter their fate.
6 1
Replying to AshOnTheWay • Aug 9, 2026
The best Chinese drama I've watched and I am not new to the drama world. What sets it apart isn't a flawless script…
Some are die-hard fans of period dramas; others are total newcomers who’ve never touched the genre and just walked in. Either way, both groups hold themselves to a high bar.Their takes are so real and carry real weight.

I’m the type who’d grown disappointed with long-form dramas and numb to romance tropes—so I drifted over to BL. Two shows this year brought back my faith in the long-format series: one was POJ, which set off something inside me like sparks bursting open; the other was Get Schooled.
4 0
Replying to Trixia • Aug 6, 2026
I’m a fan of ZLH, but his character is a bit disappointing. He lacks so much, and I hate it. His power over…
This is a classic strong female lead drama, but the original novel actually portrayed them as equals. To pander to current market trends and polish the heroine's character arc, the screenwriter drastically reduced the male lead's presence. Mainland audiences are only interested in SFL narratives these days—there’s zero appetite for the male protagonist’s growth or his redemption arc.
7 3
Replying to par par • Aug 5, 2026
One of the best dramas I've ever watched.Everything about it just worked. The story had the right amount of ups…
Lost You Forever (2023) - kisskh https://kisskh.at/44985-lost-you-forever

Right from Episode 1, the heroine rescues the wounded ML on a riverbank. As he gradually recovers, his true appearance is revealed—a face of breathtaking, almost otherworldly beauty.
On Douban, it currently holds a rating of 7.7.
0 1
Replying to par par • Aug 5, 2026
One of the best dramas I've ever watched.Everything about it just worked. The story had the right amount of ups…
Yeah, I keep rewatching it too—it’s gradually become such an essential part of my life. Let me recommend a drama to you: Lost You Forever. It has this effortless, natural romance and emotional shifts that feel completely organic. It’s epic in every sense; I was absolutely blown away when I first watched it. That said, visually and looks-wise, I don’t think it quite matches Poj. But in terms of plot, emotional development, and battle sequences, it really shines.
2 0
Replying to rann95 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Anyone read the book would share where is Yu QuianQuian is from? She became the young king ‘s mother at the…
Yu Qianqian is a time traveler from the modern era.

In Episode 26, after FL figures out Xie Zhen’s true identity, she immediately deduces that it was ML who saved her from the cliff. Everything clicks into place in that instant—even though the show never makes this realization visually explicit.
2 1
Replying to rann95 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Anyone read the book would share where is Yu QuianQuian is from? She became the young king ‘s mother at the…
In Chapter 61, the truth finally comes out on the battlefield.

Fan Changyu disguises herself as a man to fight in her husband's place while searching for her sister. Amidst the chaos, the gravely injured Xie Zheng awakens. Ignoring his wounds, he dons his iconic silver armor and leads the Blood Riders into battle.

Watching him command the army as the mighty Marquis Wu'an—a stark contrast to the gentle, refined "Yan Zheng" she knew—Changyu realizes the shocking truth: the masked man who pulled her back from the cliff and the one who held her through the freezing night was Xie Zheng all along.
0 0
Replying to Masterxys • Aug 2, 2026
why are smart women always bullied and viewed as robotic in dramas while smart men are always the most popular…
First off, I really love the FL. In this drama, you can clearly see that intelligence comes in tiers. Our heroine, though, operates on a whole different level—she’s terrifyingly smart, like a walking, breathing encyclopedia. The other clever students, by contrast, still fall within the range of ordinary, intelligent people.
3 1
Replying to montanamartin98 • Aug 1, 2026
Title Deep In
does anyone understand why he brought the umbrella? I thought he had something planned.
At the end of Episode 1, they were in costume. His assistant took Zhang Zhun's umbrella—the one that belonged to him.
1 3
Replying to SnowWhite123 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
WHY are they so pretty and handsome? HOW do they match so well on screen? They are like mirror images of each…
I'll say it again: this director has zero aesthetic sense.
5 1
Replying to SnowWhite123 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
WHY are they so pretty and handsome? HOW do they match so well on screen? They are like mirror images of each…
In the fan-taken candids and BTS clips, their faces look so much more authentic and stunning. But the show’s filters make them look dull and washed-out, like old sepia photos. It’s honestly erased their defined features and toned down their beauty.
2 0
On Overdo • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
Can’t wait to see them become parents! The finale is just around the corner on the 5th next month.
8 0
Replying to Ashgirl • Jul 30, 2026
I cannot make myself to watch overdo as do not want to spoil the ZLH image of PoJ
Especially yesterday’s Episode 23—it had the most crying scenes of the entire series for him. I’ve replayed it countless times.

Just imagining him being bossed around, manipulated, and straight-up sweet-talked by that smug, self-important director… it’s oddly heartbreaking. His eyes were all bloodshot from all the weeping.

I’ll grudgingly forgive that director for three whole hours. Just this once. 😮‍💨
3 0
Replying to Ashgirl • Jul 30, 2026
I cannot make myself to watch overdo as do not want to spoil the ZLH image of PoJ
I can do it.I know exactly what you mean! 😂

It’s because he has so many crying scenes in this drama—I’m lowkey obsessed with how scrunched-up and snotty he gets when he cries, all teary and sniffly. In real life though? Total STEM nerd: super introverted and closed-off when he’s not “on,” no fan service, no frills. His mind is refreshingly straightforward—zero scheming, zero hidden agendas, just… very proper and, let’s be honest, kind of boring in the most endearing way.

Then bam—in this Republican-era drama, he’s spouting these cringey, over-the-top lines that give you chills. The contrast is insane. And the behind-the-scenes footage? Kill me now—he’s got those sparkly, wide-eyed “🥺” stares while listening to the director explain scenes, nodding along so seriously, following every little instruction to the letter… basically getting sweet-talked by the director into doing exactly what he says. It’s so dumb. So cute. I can’t.

You have to watch that Hi6 episode with Wang Churan—the July 18th one. I nearly passed out from how precious he was. Actual cuteness overload. 💥
5 2