Celebrity
On Youth of May • Sep 10, 2021
Title Youth of May Spoiler
i cried too much watching this 20% of my heart had hopes of a good ending but the dramas i watched would always have a bad ending :(
2 0
Replying to Naki • Jun 26, 2021
Article Chinese Romance Dramas Available on YouTube (With English Subs)
Hi,Thanks for the recommendations! I just started don’t disturb my studies and thought about adding it to part…
Ooh I see okey!
0 0
Naki • Jun 22, 2021
Article Chinese Romance Dramas Available on YouTube (With English Subs)
i would like to add some dramas which i like to watch deep in my heart,cheat my boss,remember my boy and dont disturb my studies
2 2
On Bae Jacob • May 30, 2021
Person Bae Jacob
Ahh happy birthday cobieee
0 0
On Love Crossed • May 25, 2021
Title Love Crossed
The male lead looks like xion
1 0
On Beyond Evil • May 23, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
the last ep made me cry like mad
7 0
On The Sweet Blood • Mar 23, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood
Anything with vampires I’m in hope this is good
7 0
On Remember My Boy • Mar 10, 2021
Title Remember My Boy
Ahh finally I can watch it
0 0
Replying to beckychen2121 • Feb 12, 2021
Title Don't Disturb My Study
What do you mean she is only 21 years old
Oops lol saw it wrongly
0 0
On Can I Step In? • Feb 3, 2021
Title Can I Step In?
there is little skinship in this drama but it still made my heart flutter like mad my gosh
4 0
On Hello Debate Opponent Season 2 • Jan 15, 2021
Title Hello Debate Opponent Season 2
the first one was not bad hope this one is good too
1 0
On Can I Step In? • Jan 7, 2021
Title Can I Step In?
yeon ah should def be a cat jinu is looking for her plus sanghae is funny they should really cast my boy seungjoon in more dramas
3 0
Replying to Kathleen • Jan 4, 2021
Title Cafe Midnight Season 3: The Curious Stalker
timeline: Jaemin first, Jaehyun second, doyoung third.Jaehyun's drama was announced first before Doyoung.
actually technically can we count jeno in cause he played in a movie when he was young and appeared in ateen as a guest role
0 1
Replying to Ceridane • Dec 31, 2020
Title A Love So Beautiful
A remake is based on a earlier production but it doesn't mean it has to be an exact copy of the former one. Seems…
Hmm I see okey thx
0 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Dec 31, 2020
Title A Love So Beautiful
daym idk whether to watch it looking at ppls review here
0 2
On VIIN • Dec 11, 2020
Person VIIN
happy birthday yoonbin uhu my fav in ygtb
2 0
On Liu Yan • Dec 11, 2020
Person Liu Yan
my gosh cutee as heck
1 0
Replying to SakuraBloom09 • Nov 9, 2020
Title Waiting for You in a Long Time
The 2nd male lead is too old and looks old to be a university student, and even when he was playing the role of…
same had to skip some parts
2 0
On The Sweet Blood • Oct 30, 2020
Title The Sweet Blood
Ohoooooooo im excited!
0 0
On I Don't Want to Be Friends with You • Oct 29, 2020
Title I Don't Want to Be Friends with You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpbL9aZOwM you can watch it here :)
7 1
