Celebrity
Replying to alisha_ajaz_ • Nov 7, 2019
Person Liu Yin Jun
I had a huge second lead syndrome because of him. im in love with him
ikr plus so cute ahh
3 0
On May I Love You • Nov 7, 2019
Title May I Love You
ahh i wanna watch
0 0
On Skate Into Love • Nov 6, 2019
Title Skate Into Love
I luv janiceeeethe trailer got me shook
4 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Nov 5, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
Episodes 13-20 will come out on Nov. 8 on Netflix.
ep 13 and 14 is out but its raw i watch on youtube actually
0 0
Replying to Lila97 • Nov 5, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
I am the only one that thinks that part of the synopsis is wrong? Because I have yet to see him doing music or…
yea ive been waiting to see like music sheets but nothing in his house has that
0 0
Replying to amanda • Nov 5, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
sorry but this drama jus screams CLICHE ! ugly girl falls in love with popular boy and gets a transformation.…
but this drama tho before transformation he fell in love with her so try watching ep 1 if you dont like it then stop
2 0
Replying to AwkwarDerp • Nov 5, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
I'm trying not to watch it too fast, but everyone seems to be on ep 12, while I'm on 3.
ahahh its okay take it slow and steady
0 0
Replying to Catch the Ghost • Nov 2, 2019
Title Catch the Ghost
Replying to deleted comment
which dude?
0 1
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Oct 30, 2019
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Omg yas yas yas yas yas yas hhahhahahahha finally my heart is calm now
7 0
Replying to 7414451 • Oct 29, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
Yes they have chemistry too! Lol
Omg ahah really oh wow okay then i just wanted to watch it
0 0
On A Little Thing Called First Love • Oct 29, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
ngl i tot this was not gonna be good but its not that bad actually the fl dont know why so yellow but idk why but i didnt know guanlin could be this handsome
1 0
Replying to 7414451 • Oct 29, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
Yes they have chemistry too! Lol
wait is it a good drama im planning to watch it
0 2
Replying to Mdl1s • Oct 29, 2019
Title Catch the Ghost
I think u saw him but did not recognize him. I had the same thing with him in the beginning. I bet u saw 100 days…
ikr ahah plus so handsome keke
1 0
Replying to keoniehatescucumber • Oct 28, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
bowen is also 25 alrdy
hahaha lol oh well wrong cast i guess it is weird, if the girl was more older than thats fine
0 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Oct 28, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
The leads can kiss but probably not the 25 year old 2nd male lead and FL
but if you see the intro of the drama they did kiss but on the cheek
0 0
Replying to amanda • Oct 28, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
anyone find it weird how most of the cast are born in the 2000's and are still teenagers while wang rue ze is…
bowen is also 25 alrdy
0 2
On Cheat My Boss • Oct 19, 2019
Title Cheat My Boss
this drama pretty good only some scenes lil boring
0 0
On Extraordinary You • Oct 12, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
How did i just realise haru and dan oh is the same age
2 0
On Extraordinary You • Oct 11, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
Now this is the drama I like and rowoon is so handsome omygod I ran around my house like a crazy monkey
13 0
Replying to ky seoulscript • Oct 11, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
seeing familiar faces from playlist global on here :)
Hahahahaha yeaaa dohwa is so handsome in why
1 0
