Celebrity
On Soft Memory • Oct 10, 2019
Title Soft Memory
ima watch this and see how it goes
0 0
On Love Playlist Season 4 • Oct 10, 2019
Title Love Playlist Season 4
omg i didnt know ep 16 was the last ep omygod we need more hanuel and jimin
9 1
On Extraordinary You • Oct 10, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
we stan actor rowoon
9 0
Replying to Noel • Sep 26, 2019
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
I agree with @Naid! It's a fun, lighthearted, and overall easy watch. I think a lot of people have certain hopes…
haahah okey thank you i came for him but its okay i will still watch it
0 0
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Sep 25, 2019
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
i came here for my seo jihoon but is this a good drama? cause im bored these days keke
0 3
On Love Alarm • Aug 26, 2019
Title Love Alarm
petition for season two lol idk why but i was watching this at 2 am and cried sksk
1 0
Replying to Lavy • Aug 26, 2019
Title Sweet Home
Do Hyun in a main role — can't wait!!
ikr i luv his acting
3 0
On Sweet Home • Aug 26, 2019
Title Sweet Home
omg dohyun and songkang yas i cant waitttt
3 0
Replying to Booklover_95 • Aug 18, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna Spoiler
Oh my god!! I thought I was the only one! I find him the cutest in the drama after Ku Chan Seong and surprisingly…
Yeaaaaaa!
1 0
Replying to Booklover_95 • Aug 18, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
Oh my god!! I thought I was the only one! I find him the cutest in the drama after Ku Chan Seong and surprisingly…
Hahaha yea i just realise all along they handsome hope they get more role
1 2
Replying to Booklover_95 • Aug 16, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
Oh my god!! I thought I was the only one! I find him the cutest in the drama after Ku Chan Seong and surprisingly…
Yasss and dohyun is so handsome too ahaha I fall in love with both of them oh my they cute it’s funny how I didn’t notice dohyun was in thirty but seventeen
3 4
On Hotel del Luna • Aug 15, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
not gonna lie but yeon woo is handsome shizz
13 6
On Park Si Eun • Aug 5, 2019
Person Park Si Eun
literally the younger ver of park boyoung
7 0
On Everything and Nothing • Aug 5, 2019
Title Everything and Nothing
omg yasss i love both of them thank you director for making this i luvy both of them
6 0
On Lee Do Hyun • Aug 5, 2019
Person Lee Do Hyun
i feel so bad cause i forgot he was in thirty but seventeen thats why he looks so familiar in hotel del luna sksksk
2 0
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Aug 5, 2019
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
omy jihoon as the king i smell sucess
4 0
Replying to cheshire • Aug 2, 2019
Title Love Alarm
Kim So Hyun better not give us heavy second lead syndrome again. Srsly yall remember School 2015? Yeesh...
yas i passed away while watching but here i am back alive
7 0
Replying to daddyjessie • Jul 25, 2019
Title Kakegurui Season 2
this show made me scared of uno
hahah lol
0 0
Replying to Skye • Jul 9, 2019
Title Fall in Love
Still no sub ?? Please Pm me is you find :D
its on youtube but its auto translate so there might be some mistakes
6 0
catstreet • Jul 8, 2019
Article SPOTLIGHT: Kitamura Takumi
this guy is a gem im so happy that i know him its so hard to find people these talented
4 0
