Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 27, 2025
Ongoing 7/40
Whispers of Fate
9 people found this review helpful
Oct 27, 2025
7 of 40 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 10

Visual feast

7 episodes in and I’m totally invested in this drama. Love that romance is not the driving factor. Acting is on point and there are still many characters to meet and fully understand. Can’t wait for more episodes. I really recommend this one if you are looking for something a little different while remaining in Asian fantasy.
Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 21/30
Shadow Punisher
4 people found this review helpful
9 days ago
21 of 30 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

It’s spooky time

I have watched the first 3 episodes. Very spooky and eerie so far. Li Si is very mysterious and full of secrets. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Acting is excellent and the music adds to the spookiness. Costumes very well done. Puppets are amazing along with some other practical effects.

Updating as I’m now 21 episodes in. The overarching story is amazing. Acting continues to be strong. Some very seasoned actors taking on guest roles. I am really loving this drama.
Was this review helpful to you?