Celebrity
On Countdown to Yes • Apr 5, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
you people dont understand this show like i do and thats ok
14 2
On Punch-Drunk Woman • Apr 4, 2026
Title Punch-Drunk Woman
is it worth watching for rei sawamura???
0 1
Replying to lau • Mar 16, 2026
Title Contrast
what fansubber is doing it
oh ðŸ˜
0 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Mar 15, 2026
Title Contrast
i watched, with fan sub chn, this is good
what fansubber is doing it
1 2
Replying to Elleayez • Mar 4, 2026
Title Love Punch!
It was on YouTube for a split second, but with no subs. Haven't been able to find it anywhere since. So if anyone…
NOOOOO
2 0
On Love Punch! • Mar 3, 2026
Title Love Punch!
I WANT TO SEE MY EBIDAN OSHIS KISS SO BAD PLEASE RELEASE IT
15 0
Replying to Elleayez • Mar 3, 2026
Title Love Punch!
It was on YouTube for a split second, but with no subs. Haven't been able to find it anywhere since. So if anyone…
was it removed from youtube???
3 4
Replying to stormdye • Feb 7, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
Imagine you're in one sided (so you think) love with your best friend for 10 years then the said best friend who…
EXACTLY
1 0
On Countdown to Yes • Jan 17, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
i'm so invested, they make the perfect couple. their acting skills surprised me, i really liked both characters they are so cute also i love you kaname you have gorgeous eyes
6 0
On Love Begins in the World of If • Dec 25, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
so much wasted pontential is unreal im actually so sad this could've been so great, the op was amazing, the acting and chemistry good enough however the plot and script.........
13 0
Replying to malvert • Nov 18, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun
I was looking forward to this because it's from the same screenwriters as Someday or One Day, but sadly this was…
i agree with the bad writing but the acting was fantastic
3 0
Replying to ForgottenSoul • Nov 17, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
Anyone know other high quality Japan BL dramas? I love the way they act.
my faves are if it's with you, happy of the end, love is a poison, mr unlucky, old fashioned cupcake, school trip (airing rn)
5 1
Replying to Had I Not Seen the Sun • Nov 15, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun
Replying to deleted comment
i mean the song playing in the opening credits part sung by a woman
2 0
On Had I Not Seen the Sun • Nov 15, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun
I LOVE YOU TSENG JING HUA
10 0
On Had I Not Seen the Sun • Nov 15, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun
does anyone know whats the opening song name and singer
0 2
Replying to machidakeita • Jul 20, 2025
Title 10Dance
keita machida was actually a dancer until he was injured and became an actor instead. the only time I've seen…
do you know of any videos where keita talks about this?? PLEASE
0 0
Replying to rugged • Jul 15, 2025
Title Nani ka Okashii
If anyone knows where to find the RAWs, I can create subs for this.
hi! did you end up subbing this in the end?
0 0
On School Lawyer: Finding the Colors of the Stars • Jul 14, 2025
Title School Lawyer: Finding the Colors of the Stars
subs?
0 1
On Shoji Kohei • Jul 12, 2025
Person Shoji Kohei
SO TALENTED
2 0
On Best Regards to All • Jun 13, 2025
Title Best Regards to All
does anyone know if there are any subs available?? couldn't find any
0 1

1