Editorials
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 9, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
HMH's chemistry to himself is insanely hot 😱
18 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 4, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
I should be bawling my eyes off but lemme savor this ver of Zhu Yan hotness doing evil things for a sec 💃🫣.
12 0
On I Am Nobody • Aug 25, 2024
Title I Am Nobody
Wang Ye with his less than 3hrs screentime in this whole 27 eps but ATE his part 🧎🧎🧎🧎.
16 0
On Dashing Youth • Aug 25, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
That final battle ATE. This is one of those few battle scenes that actually felt a FINAL battle. Love the way it was executed and it was not like only 40 secs and it's over lmao!!! I love HMH he is soooooo good here.
15 0
On Dashing Youth • Aug 13, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Considering BDJ's personality, he will not get angry to YDZ doing that to him that's why let me get angry in his stead! DRAINING HIM UNTIL HE IS DRY IS THE FOULEST THING THAT YOU WILL DO TO A MARTIAL ARTIST. Good thing BDJ has the main character plot armor or else, I will never recover from this!
15 0
Replying to blueberryblossom • Aug 12, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
If you are talking about the character played by Sun Zen Yuan, it's Wei not Wen.
He already showed up in the early episodes, he is the young master of Famous Swords Manor, the one facilitating the battles in Swords Forest.
0 0
Replying to Hanshu • Aug 12, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
✿ 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵🥺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴…
If you are talking about the character played by Sun Zen Yuan, it's Wei not Wen.
0 2
On Fangs of Fortune • Aug 4, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
The ML "demon-hunting" his own race. I'm sold!!! And the cherry on top is that he is their demon lord?! Amazing /chef kiss/
16 0
On Hou Ming Hao • Aug 2, 2024
Person Hou Ming Hao
Happy birthday 😍
0 0
On Dashing Youth • Jul 28, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
I read a comment in tiktok that for them Yue Yao is an interesting character because girlie betrayed her own kingdom to protect Baili Dong Jun 😭😭😭 while Yi Wen Jun on the other hand..................
8 0
On Dashing Youth • Jul 26, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Dongba is such a cute nickname for Dong Jun 😆.
12 0
On Dashing Youth • Jul 23, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
LCS is a menace to BDJ. He likes to get on BDJ nerves especially the wine he is looking forward for 😂. They are adorable to watch!
4 0
On Young Babylon • May 10, 2024
Title Young Babylon
LGN perfectly showed us that when friend/s was/were pushed into a corner with no way out, he/she will always choose to save himself/herself first and no matter how annoying it is, it happens in real life.
2 0
Replying to Fakerz • May 6, 2024
Title Young Babylon
Even after 5 years he still cant move on, I really hope that the next episode will FL are the one start chasing…
I agree with you here, why would the FL do that on his behalf.
2 1
Replying to Fakerz • May 6, 2024
Title Young Babylon
Even after 5 years he still cant move on, I really hope that the next episode will FL are the one start chasing…
Well, you need to understand he is still young that time (a student who needs to take college entrance exam), and he keeps getting belittled even when he is trying his best to be compatible to the FL.
3 0
Replying to Fakerz • May 6, 2024
Title Young Babylon
Even after 5 years he still cant move on, I really hope that the next episode will FL are the one start chasing…
He feels guilty for tainting her records and it's not like he wanted to break up that time because he don't love her anymore. I don't think she will have a new boyfriend, maybe she can't move on too.
1 5
On Fangs of Fortune • Feb 24, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
This is for the peeps who were curious or want to check out Minghao's new costume drama: https://kisskh.at/761021-xiao-yao
11 0
On Back from the Brink • Feb 16, 2024
Title Back from the Brink
30 more watchers and it'll finally cross 18k 😌
1 0
On Back from the Brink • Jan 6, 2024
Title Back from the Brink
I love watching how protective the female lead is to the male lead, one of the dramas where the female lead reciprocates wholesomely the love shown by male lead. Especially when he turned into a dragon egg, she did everything in her power to revive him.
7 0
On Back from the Brink • Dec 31, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
Tian Yao and Yan Hui ♥️
3 0
