On Back from the Brink • Jul 24, 2023 Title Back from the Brink I also don't know what's the current numbers now 😂 4 4
Replying to yellowbell • Jul 24, 2023 Title Back from the Brink These two really have quite many cp fans Haha fr 2 1
On Back from the Brink • Jul 18, 2023 Title Back from the Brink To future watchers and were watching rn: Ep 31 is 😭💃🐉💔😔🫠🔥 7 2
On Back from the Brink • Jul 18, 2023 Title Back from the Brink I'm also thankful with the ending that was given in this drama 8 2
On Back from the Brink • Jul 14, 2023 Title Back from the Brink Road to 30k comments thoooo 🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸 4 3
Replying to chrish • Jul 12, 2023 Title Back from the Brink This is one of the dramas where both leads have good screentime. Usually supporting roles will take over the screentime… frfr 2 0
On Back from the Brink • Jul 9, 2023 Title Back from the Brink I love how the underwater scene was done 7 2
On Back from the Brink • Jun 12, 2023 Title Back from the Brink Visited earlier and Youku still ain't fixing the missing subtitles 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿 5 0
Replying to universe_polaris • Jun 12, 2023 Title Back from the Brink I need a drama where he (Neo) is sporting that white hair from the start to end. Black hair is negotiable if needed… Ohmyyyy 😂 2 2
Replying to CC_ • Jun 12, 2023 Title Back from the Brink yes, the HPS was also used to eradicate/purify the dark aura and it can't work if he don't exist anymore in the… They also need him to maintain the purification by teaching his dragon chant 8 0
On Back from the Brink • Jun 11, 2023 Title Back from the Brink Enemies-Friends-Lovers I love this troupe 💫 11 1
On Back from the Brink • Jun 10, 2023 Title Back from the Brink Done watching 🤧 I love the ending 6 0
On Back from the Brink • Jun 8, 2023 Title Back from the Brink SY died until her last breath with her obsession 🫠 3 2
I love this troupe 💫