News
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 12, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
This comment section always makes me smile because at least I know I'm not suffering alone hahaha
14 1
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Nov 11, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Didn't someone offer to sub ep 6 in the comments below? I thought I read a comment like that
Oh yeah but I was actually talking about the person that said they can translate but don't know where to find raws and how to put subs on it
0 0
Replying to Kurocchii • Nov 11, 2020
Title Sixteen Shoukougun
Well, I was pleasantly surprised with this. The characters are more complex, than I imagined they would be. The…
And that's exactly what I did, binge watched all of it in one night hahaha I was pleasantly surprised too, didn't expect it to actually be this good! Glad I gave it a chance
3 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 11, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Can't believe tomorrow is actually thursday. I feel like last thursday was yesterday and a month ago at the same time
16 0
Replying to LaLaLina • Nov 11, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
No english sub from December as if it wasn't hard enough...
Didn't someone offer to sub ep 6 in the comments below? I thought I read a comment like that
0 2
Replying to RandomUsagi • Nov 11, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Really wondering here how I only just now noticed this in the ending song after rewatching for so many times.…
At first I thought they were holding hands but then I realized it's just Kurosawa that's trying to hold Adachi's hand. Sad :(
7 1
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Nov 11, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
They made Machida wear heels, you can notice it in ep 3 when Kurosawa drops the water bottle. A little before…
I feel you, I noticed only when someone else pointed it out hahaha
0 0
On Sixteen Shoukougun • Nov 10, 2020
Title Sixteen Shoukougun
Is this good?
0 2
Replying to J100 • Nov 10, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Important!!! Soon we will stay without english Sub, all sub next month will be delayed because IrozukuSubs moving…
I hope some good souls will have pity of people like me who can't understand japanese and will translate the episodes in Irozuku's place or at least give us a summary. Pretty please! *puppy eyes*
0 0
Replying to umasou007 • Nov 10, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
So Google says Machida's height is 181 cm (5'11) and Akaso's is 178 cm (5'10). But in the drama it looks like…
They made Machida wear heels, you can notice it in ep 3 when Kurosawa drops the water bottle. A little before the bottle hits the ground the camera focuses on their shoes
3 2
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 10, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
After having to wait every week for Cherry Magic I feel like I can survive anything life throws at me. Like I could even write this in a job curriculum, "survived the airing of Cherry Magic"
22 1
Replying to Hikari no Naka • Nov 10, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
It's official! Cherry Magic will be distributed via WeTV for Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam very soon. Viki…
Maybe we could use a VPN? But I guess they won't have eng subs :/
0 1
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 9, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Is it thursday yet??
21 1
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 6, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! Spoiler
For those who read the manga: who confesses first, Kurosawa or Adachi? I'm curious
8 2
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 4, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
The thought of tomorrow's episode fills me with so much joy I can't wait! I'm so grateful for this drama
17 1
Replying to Hikari no Naka • Oct 30, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
It's already on my Spotify playlist since this morning :)) It's really good I can't stop listening to it.
Same! I was waiting for it since episode 1
1 0
Replying to RandomUsagi • Oct 30, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Am currently waiting for the ending song to have a full version premier on Youtube. This is how far things are.…
Finally it's out! I really love this song
5 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Oct 29, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
I don't even know how to put into words what I'm feeling rn. This show completely captured my soul, I'm not even joking! It's so good I'd like everyone to see it
34 0
Replying to Tae&Kookies???? • Oct 29, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
I am just loving the comment section here! Looks like everyone has been put under the spell of Cherry Magic...well…
I feel you! While it's nice to talk with other people about the story and share our own prospective on it, at the same time the wait really is torture and I too wish I picked it up when it was completed already or at least almost finished. But this is how things are and I guess we've to be strong and get through this week after week hahaha It's kinda sweet how this ends on Christmas/Christmas Eve (depending on where you live) tho, it's a nice Christmas gift ^^
1 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Oct 28, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Listen, I don't know what kind of spell this show put on me but I'm here for it. My poor friends are tired of hearing me talk about it and I bet even people here in the comment section are sick of me, but I'm just so excited!! I need somewhere to vent so please bear with me ^^'
21 4
