News
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 24, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
This is the first time I almost didn't want thursday to come... What I am gonna do without my emotional comfort show?? T_______T
14 0
Replying to umasou007 • Dec 17, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Hahaha thank you~
0 0
Replying to RandomUsagi • Dec 17, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Much hugs for you!
Thanks~
1 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Dec 17, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
A tight bear hug to you
Thank you~
0 0
Replying to Allbymyself • Dec 17, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
*giving you a warm hug * T_T
Thank you *sob*
1 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 17, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Somebody please give me a hug I need it after this episode T______T
7 8
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 10, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
I can't wait to watch the episode with subs bc honestly I didn't understand much :(
1 1
Replying to RandomUsagi • Dec 9, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
The only christmas present I need is more CM :D
Amen u.u
2 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 9, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Do you know that meme "I'm so used to give and now I get to receive"? This is how I feel with Cherry Magic
7 2
Replying to katzka2000 • Dec 6, 2020
Title Sixteen Shoukougun
I found it on yt 赤い公園「ジャンキー」Music VideoI'm looking for the final music when Ibuki goes upstairs…
Thank you so much!! Hope you find also the one you're looking for ^^
0 1
On Sixteen Shoukougun • Dec 5, 2020
Title Sixteen Shoukougun
Someone knows the name of the opening? I can't find it anywhere
0 3
Replying to Amigo_Love • Dec 3, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Next Thursday not only we have Cherry Maho but also Alice in the borderland!
Can't wait to see Machida in another role!
0 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 3, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! Spoiler
I was absolutely not crying during the KuroDachi hug I just had something in my eyes okay
4 1
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 3, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
This episode felt somehow shorter than the usual or it's just me?
8 6
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 3, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Today I opened my eyes and it was finally thursday *dramatically holds back tears*
20 1
Replying to saiko_rose • Dec 1, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
where did you find those photos from the upcoming episode? I'm dying to see the new ep. Hopefully, the marathon…
What photos?
1 1
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 30, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
The rating dropped to 8.8?! What's happening...
8 12
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Nov 29, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Honestly I think we should all be entitled to a time machine so that we could skip all the boring stuff of our daily lives and get right to the Cherry Magic episodes. It's for the highest good
19 2
Replying to Liliana • Nov 27, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7xq5rx I think this is raw.
Thank you so much!! ^^
0 0
Replying to Liliana • Nov 27, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldLKs5Nnj7c I watched from here although it not raw
Thank you but I unfortunately need the raw :/
0 0
