K-Drama
On Only Friends • Aug 12, 2023
Title Only Friends
I'm confused, is this gonna have 10 or 12 episodes?
1 1
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • Aug 6, 2023
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
This deserves a season 2!!
8 0
On Someday or One Day • Aug 3, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
Are there any love triangles?
1 1
On Butterflied Lover • Jul 30, 2023
Title Butterflied Lover Spoiler
Sorry but who dies? I watched the last part of episode 22 and everyone is alive?
1 5
On The First Frost • Jul 7, 2023
Title The First Frost
I honestly disagree with the people that say Victor Ma couldn't be the Sang Yan of the novel. I read it and I can totally picture him
15 1
Replying to Maggi64 • Jun 18, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is... Spoiler
In the manga, the parents found out 10 years ago and sent each abroad to separate them. Kazuma's mother sent him…
I see, thank you! But Kazuma doesn't know this, right? He seems completely clueless. Also I read that one of them almost died?
0 1
On Tokyo in April Is... • Jun 18, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is...
Can someone spoiler me what happened between them 10 years ago?
1 9
On Please Be My Family • Jun 13, 2023
Title Please Be My Family
Does anyone know when the subs for the remaining episodes will be out?
1 2
Replying to bloomingtide • May 15, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Fingers crossed that the leads finally stop their CIA level secrecy bullshit and instead talk to each other at…
Same! It's so frustrating omg. It doesn't make any sense for them to withdraw informations from each other, on the contrary they should have told each other EVERYTHING from the start
4 1
On Under the Skin • May 12, 2023
Title Under the Skin
Is there going to be a season 2?
1 1
On Killer and Healer • Apr 28, 2023
Title Killer and Healer
Is this based on a novel?
0 5
Replying to aad • Mar 21, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
I think it's confirmed that there's 15. I saw someone comment that before the show started airing with source
But if two episodes are released every week then is episode 15 gonna be released on its own?
0 1
On Midnight Museum • Mar 20, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
How many episodes will this be? Here it says 15 but I've seen 10 or 12 elsewhere
0 3
On Chains of Heart • Mar 3, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
Why is Peter listed as Cheng Talu?
1 1
On The Starry Love • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Starry Love
What does it mean that it's part three of the Honey Trilogy after Ashes of Love and Skate Into Love? Do I have to watch those two first before starting this?
0 5
On Bed Friend • Feb 20, 2023
Title Bed Friend
Wait is the english translation of the novel out already? I thought it was still in progress?
3 1
On The End of the World with You • Feb 16, 2023
Title The End of the World with You
So basically all of the episodes are out but only the first 4 are subbed?
5 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Feb 14, 2023
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
What's their ship name? lol
1 1
Replying to tiaxbewitched • Feb 7, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
why can't i change this from "plan to watch" to "currently watching"
It's the same for me, I thought that maybe it's because the airing date is February 8th but it's still February 7th in my country. If it's not that I honestly have no idea, could be a bug or something
8 1
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Jan 12, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
Does Xiao Se become Emperor in the end?
I see, thank you to both you and @AlexisTasartir for answering!
2 0
