K-Drama
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Jan 12, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
Does Xiao Se become Emperor in the end?
Why did he write two of them?
1 6
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Jan 12, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
Does Xiao Se become Emperor in the end?
Who does? Xiao Chong?
2 9
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Jan 12, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
Question to those who read the novel:
Does Xiao Se become Emperor in the end?
2 13
On The Blood of Youth • Jan 12, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Question to those who read the novel:
2 14
Replying to Yura12 • Sep 8, 2022
Title Mada Mada Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo
you can watch it here: https://blitzfansub.com/category/love-lasts-forever/ go in each episode and at the end…
Thank you so much!
0 0
On Mada Mada Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo • Sep 2, 2022
Title Mada Mada Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo
Someone knows where to watch this?
3 2
On GAP • May 17, 2022
Title GAP
Can someone tell me what critics were moved to the series? I'm genuinely curious and can't find anything on Twitter
0 5
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 16, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Someone has a link for the raw of the episode?
1 3
On Light on Me • Jul 13, 2021
Title Light on Me
Is this worth watching?
1 2
On Word of Honor • Jun 20, 2021
Title Word of Honor
I need an advice: between this and The Untamed which one should I watch first?
0 12
On So Not Worth it • Jun 19, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
Honestly I'm a little disappointed by the way they chose to handle Minnie and Sam's story...
4 2
On So Not Worth it • Jun 18, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
Someone knows the name of the actor that plays Carson's boyfriend? I'm sure I already saw him somewhere but I can't remember where
1 2
Replying to AikaDram • Mar 10, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Nope just a vpn ;)
Do you have a link for the episode?
0 0
On Lovely Writer • Mar 10, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Do you need a subscription to watch the episode on WeTV?
0 2
On Lovely Writer • Mar 4, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Someone has the translation of episode 3 preview?
2 0
Replying to Dwan • Feb 19, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5
This is what we called Asian level. hahah. For us, stupid misunderstanding like this is nothings because same…
Unfortunately I'm familiar, but I thought We Best Love would be the exception ^^"
2 0
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5 • Feb 19, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5
Wtf did I just watch... This is a complete new level of stupid misunderstanding
2 3
On Color Rush • Jan 6, 2021
Title Color Rush
What time are the episodes released?
0 7
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 25, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Someone remembers when the complete OST will be out?
1 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Dec 24, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
Someone has a link for the raw that is not missing scenes?
0 1
