Celebrity
On Revenged Love • Jun 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Just a reminder that you can watch this legally on YouTube (here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiCVOcxScfwh-Gkl0A0SeugdHQUg4QZIu&si=Igk5qVq8wT3XWUWZ), Viki, Viu and GagaOOLala
15 8
Replying to aevun • Jun 6, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
gurll rn the subbers are not permitting anyone new to join. cause wowow is very stirct and they might stop airing.…
Which subbers are you referring to?
0 0
On Usotoki Rhetoric • Apr 2, 2025
Title Usotoki Rhetoric
Does anyone know if there's a possibility they'll make season 2?
4 0
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Mar 8, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark Spoiler
Where did you watch it?
There are no eng subs tho right?
1 2
Replying to Sima • Mar 7, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
JUST WATCHED EP1 OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR 2YEARS AAAAAAAAAAA *crying so hard*
Where did you watch it?
1 9
Replying to sunshine75 • Mar 5, 2025
Title Si Jin
Maybe people who read the novel aren't satisfied that the series hasn't the same story and characters, and down…
Is there an english translation of the novel?
0 1
Replying to RAMking • Feb 7, 2025
Title Restart
Rumor shooting will start this year, set in the 70s periodic drama
Oh so it's not related to Reset?
0 0
Replying to Green_Eyed_Monster • Jan 13, 2025
Title The Boy Next World Spoiler
So, I wanted to share a theory that I've been thinking about since I saw the final trailers and that for me is…
I read the novel too and I'm actually desperately wishing for the same thing! It'd make everything so much better. Hopefully our prayers will be answered!
4 0
On Fourever You • Dec 28, 2024
Title Fourever You
Anyone knows if there's an english translation of the novels?
2 2
On Restart • Dec 14, 2024
Title Restart
If this ever happens I'm begging someone to please tell me 🙏🏻
0 2
On Our Youth • Dec 2, 2024
Title Our Youth
How long does it usually take for the subs?
0 2
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Nov 29, 2024
Title Our Youth Spoiler
Does it have a happy ending?
Why Korea? Don't they live in Japan?
1 2
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Nov 29, 2024
Title Our Youth
Does it have a happy ending?
I see, thank you!
0 0
Replying to bestleader • Nov 29, 2024
Title Our Youth
i decided to read the manhwa while waiting for ep 5 to air, just finished it last night... it reminds me so much…
Does it have a happy ending?
1 9
On Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas • Nov 29, 2024
Title Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas
Anyone knows where to watch this (aside from the legal sites)? I'd like to rewatch but can't find it anywhere anymore
0 1
On Don't Call It Mystery • Nov 6, 2024
Title Don't Call It Mystery
I'd do anything for a season 2! 🙏🏻
4 1
On Perfect 10 Liners • Nov 4, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Is there an English translation of the novel? Anyone knows where I can read it?
0 1
Replying to YourDear_NooNe • Oct 31, 2024
Title Pluto
Are you really sure about that...? Did you really need spoiler?
Yes
0 1
On Pluto • Oct 30, 2024
Title Pluto
I know that the show seems to have changed a lot of stuff but I'm really curious about the novel so can I ask novel readers to please spoiler me everything in dm? 🙏🏻
4 3
On The Judge from Hell • Sep 24, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Is there some comedy in this or does it have a serious vibe?
0 5
