News
Replying to handoz • Sep 24, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
where are u finding ep 2 and 3?
I'd like to know too please 🙏🏻
0 0
Replying to idrkidrc • Sep 19, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
The 7.7 rating with only two eps out doesn't make sense; it would make sense if it was at 10 but whatever. I finished…
I second this! We need spoilers!
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Sep 12, 2024
Title The On1y One Spoiler
We are getting the break up in this season 😭 prepare for it now, it's the cliffhanger they are chosing for…
So international viewership doesn't count at all, not even on the legal platforms? 😞
0 4
Replying to nobodyknows • Sep 6, 2024
Title The On1y One
https://www.asianovel.net/story/1899/
Thank you!
0 0
On The On1y One • Sep 6, 2024
Title The On1y One
Anyone knows where I can read the novel?
1 4
Replying to Bluesake • Aug 29, 2024
Title The On1y One Spoiler
Anyone familiar with the novel? Does this have a happy or sad end?
The novel is a happy ending
2 1
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Aug 24, 2024
Title The On1y One Spoiler
Novel readers I've a question
How does the kiss happen in the novel?
1 1
On The On1y One • Aug 24, 2024
Title The On1y One
Novel readers I've a question
0 2
Replying to ddd • Aug 24, 2024
Title The On1y One
Genuine question: how was it love at first sight for Jian Tiang though ? Are you referring to from the 2nd episode…
I'd like the spoilers too please 🙏🏻
1 1
Replying to DanaL • Aug 14, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot Spoiler
Taichi and Maya have a lot in common, actually. I finally have been able to read the manga. Taichi in the series…
Can I ask spoilers about what's coming next? Even in DM if you'd prefer that. I'm really curious 🙈
0 2
On I Saw You in My Dream • Aug 1, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
Does anyone know if there is/will be an English translation of the novel?
2 0
On Don't Call It Mystery: The Movie • Jul 22, 2024
Title Don't Call It Mystery: The Movie
I need season 2 so bad!!
1 0
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Jul 19, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot Spoiler
People who read the manga I'm curious about something:
What happens after Kohei kisses Taichi?
0 2
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 19, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
People who read the manga I'm curious about something:
0 3
On Century of Love • Jul 18, 2024
Title Century of Love
Is this based on a novel?
0 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2 • Jun 29, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
Someone has a link for episode 2 with eng subs?
1 2
Replying to calmludovica • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
https://twitter.com/lilymelodies/status/1785312133804417275?t=lp1epLtsvsqvpZtDQQd-5g&s=19 here you go!!
Thank you so much!!
1 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Someone has the preview for ep 9 with eng sub?
0 2
On Ultimate Note • Mar 4, 2024
Title Ultimate Note
I've read contrasting opinions but I wanna ask myself: can I start with this or should I watch chronologically from The Lost Tomb onwards?
1 1
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 1, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Skimmed through the first 4 episodes, imo the pacing is not great and there were too many useless scenes. I hope we'll reach the core focus of the story soon otherwise it's gonna be boring
3 0
