K-Drama
Replying to Kikka • Feb 8, 2026
Title To My Shore
Honestly, I have mixed feelings about this drama.The acting was great, the leads’ chemistry was sizzling, their…
You just said everything that's on my mind. This is exactly how I feel about this show 😂
1 0
Replying to Effie_Joon • Feb 8, 2026
Title To My Shore
Realistically 5? And bad acting? Are you sure you watched the show? If their acting was so bad, how could you…
I totally agree. I loved this show but the acting of Fan Xiao actor makes me a little dissapointed especially during confrontation scenes where Shulang actor gave his best and there he was just staring blankly as if not listening. It happened a couple of times already 😭
3 0
gypsy_cloud • Jan 19, 2026
Review The Journey of Legend
this is exactly what's on my mind. very well said. especially with LSF and XSQ, like is that all? and when LSF found out the truth about baicao valley, he never even felt sorry to XSQ that he manipulated and betrayed on the first few episodes. i waited until the end but there's really no closure
0 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • Aug 10, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Yeah, I think all of it was cleared off screen, to make time for more plot. But it did feel a bit rushed when…
It was so disappointing. I was really looking forward to it when they reconciled, thinking they were going to discuss the whole misunderstanding after Wu Suo Wei’s grief over his mom’s loss.
1 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 10, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Am I the only one who thinks the misunderstanding wasn’t addressed properly? The kissing scene with Wang Shuo and Chi Cheng, the birthday party fight where Wu Suowei thought Chi Cheng punched Wang Zhen because of Wang Shuo, and the “client” excuse Chi Cheng kept using whenever he was gone, making Wu Suowei think he was with Wang Shuo every time, especially that car scene where they both left. i was waiting for all of that to be cleared. It was so unsatisfying for me 😭
9 2
bokminthe • Aug 4, 2025
Review Head over Heels
Totally agree with you. I felt the exact same way! The beginning had so much potential, and I was really excited to see where it would go, but those remaining episodes just didn’t land for me either. It’s like they lost the spark somewhere along the way. Honestly, you put it perfectly. I couldn’t have said it better myself.
2 1
jellyfish • Jun 27, 2025
Review Squid Game Season 3
I feel like you've said everything that's on my mind about this show 😭
0 0
Replying to Amamiya • Jun 23, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Word of Honor, S.C.I
already watched but thanks!
0 0
Replying to Fryingpan07 • Jun 23, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Under the skin, the spirealm
it' s okay thank youu
1 0
Replying to Fryingpan07 • Jun 23, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Under the skin, the spirealm
i already watched monster too 😭 i'm a bl and bromance fan so I almost watched all of them 😆
3 2
Replying to Fryingpan07 • Jun 23, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Under the skin, the spirealm
already watched all of them too huhu
1 5
Replying to Fryingpan07 • Jun 23, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Under the skin, the spirealm
Already finished! They're good too. Do you have more?
2 7
On Justice in the Dark • Jun 22, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
I can't seem to get over Fei Du! 😭😭 Anyone please recommend any drama similar to Fei Du who's very mysterious and doesn't care about his life and here's the ML to the rescue always! 😭😭
4 12
On Justice in the Dark • Jun 20, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Where did you watch the last ep guys? 😭
2 0
Replying to Fourth_nattawats_wife_re • Jun 19, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Ok now that it ended where can I binge with good subtitles 😩???
where did you watch it?
0 0