Celebrity
On Darren Wang • Apr 25, 2021
Person Darren Wang
Darren Gege, I have my eyes on you. You make me smile whenever you smile.
1 0
On The Wolf • Apr 25, 2021
Title The Wolf
This is my first drama of Darren Wang. He brings out the bestest of Wolfie and Bo Wang. I'm so in love with his smirk and smile. Hats off to all the other casts too. You all are AMAZING. Darren, I have my eyes on you from now. Please don't rate this drama so low. "The Wolf" is one of the best drama released in 2020. I loved, felt loved and heartbroken throughout the 49 episodes. It was beautiful all and all. <3
7 1
On The Song of Glory • Apr 22, 2021
Title The Song of Glory
I can't belive this drama only got 7.9. It deserves at least 8.5.
6 1
Replying to BumBleBee • Apr 22, 2021
Person Li Qin
Yes, she will return to Joy of Life 2.
Thank God! I hope her character will be written better in Season 2. I really love Fan Xian and Wan'er Couple.
2 4
On Joy of Life • Apr 22, 2021
Title Joy of Life
This is my first drama of Zhang Rou Yin. He is made for Fan Xian. I really can't wait for Season 2 and 3. The wait is killing me.
9 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Apr 22, 2021
Title Joy of Life Season 2
The wait is killing me
10 0
On Nirvana in Fire Season 3 • Apr 18, 2021
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 3
I just want to skip the time to NIF 3 release day. Hehe.
6 0
On Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin • Apr 18, 2021
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin
NIF 2 is not as great as NIF 1 but it's definitely a must-watch. I can't wait for NIF 3. Hopefully, the production team could cast a mix of NIF 1 & 2 in 3. Finger crossed!
6 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Apr 16, 2021
Title Nirvana in Fire
I need to know Is the male lead and prince jing brothers ???
I don't have any idea about it. I'm so excited for Season 3.
0 0
On Nirvana in Fire • Apr 15, 2021
Title Nirvana in Fire
I hope all the casts from Season One would return in Season 3 under different characters. I have watched NIF 1 for like 5 times already and still can't get enough of this team.
1 2
On Ji Soo • Apr 7, 2021
Person Ji Soo
Can't wait to see my actress Kim Jisoo. Love you soyaa.
5 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Apr 7, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
Definitely must watch for 2 reasons - 1. Song Hye Kyo Unnie 2. Our maknae Sehunnie
7 1
On Kim You Jung • Apr 7, 2021
Person Kim You Jung
Yoojungie, miss you so much. I really can't wait for Red Sky.
3 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Mar 27, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
When is this airing? I can't wait to watch.
8 0
On The Dance of the Storm • Mar 26, 2021
Title The Dance of the Storm
I can't wait to watch this drama
1 0
On Weaving a Tale of Love • Mar 26, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
I watch this only for Gulinaza. She is so beautiful and adorable. The overall experience with this drama is not bad. I felt a bit off to see Timmy's heavy acting as this drama is my first drama of him.
1 0
On The Story of Ming Lan • Jan 6, 2021
Title The Story of Ming Lan
This is my first drama of Zhao Tiling. She is so adorable and her acting is superb. The chemistry with Feng Shaofong, her real life husband is so natural too. I invested my holidays on this and it was totally worth it. Highly recommended this to all the Chinese Historical Drama Lovers.
2 1
On Love and Destiny • Dec 29, 2020
Title Love and Destiny
Ten Miles of Peach Blossom is still the best for me.
1 0
On Jiang Xin • Dec 19, 2020
Person Jiang Xin
Very beautiful
1 0
On Empresses in the Palace • Dec 19, 2020
Title Empresses in the Palace Spoiler
This is one of the best harem drama I have ever watched. I cried so many times everytime a baby was killed and the heartbroken scene of Zhen Huan and Yunli. Eventhough they could be together, they loved each other until the death.
2 0