Celebrity
On Susan Sun • Dec 19, 2020
Person Susan Sun
I have never watched any drama of Sunli and the Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan is my first drama of her. Her acting is too notch.
4 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Dec 16, 2020
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
My dream casts are finally in one drama. I always want Yoojung to be paired with Hyoseop since Clean With Passion For Now. I'm so excited for Hong Chun Gi.
2 0
On Wang You Shuo • Dec 11, 2020
Person Wang You Shuo
I only continued to watch Ruyi Pavilion beacuse of him and Kiki Xu.
4 0
delunas • Dec 11, 2020
Photo Photo
My favorite couple
0 0
On The Flowers Are Blooming • Dec 11, 2020
Title The Flowers Are Blooming
Finally Kiki gets her first leading role.
9 1
On Xu Jia Qi • Dec 9, 2020
Person Xu Jia Qi
Believe me Kiki Xu will become one of the top actresses in China
5 1
On Something Just Like This • Dec 9, 2020
Title Something Just Like This
I really like this drama. At first I only watch beacuse of Wu Jinyan and I end up being a fan of Johnny Huang because of his great acting, charisma and chemistry with WJY. I'm not always a fan of Chinese Modern Drama but if the others are as good as this, I will watch this genre more often. I'm a big fan of costume drama.
2 1
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Dec 9, 2020
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
May be I'm the only one who don't think Zhang Zhe Han and Kiki Ju has chemistry. Something is off to see this pairing. However, I'm having fun watching Wu Bai Qi and Fu Xuan Couple. I keep watching because of them.
1 0
On The Song of Glory • Aug 30, 2020
Title The Song of Glory
This drama is so inspiring. I really like to watch a drama with baddass female lead. I become a fan of Li Win after the Song of Glory.
4 0
On In a Class of Her Own • Aug 18, 2020
Title In a Class of Her Own
I love you Didi Ruichang. I will watch your dramas from now on.
1 0
Replying to Arty • Aug 17, 2020
Person Kim You Jung
It's my first time seeing her in Backstreet Rookie, but she's so crazy beautiful I feel like I need to take a…
You should watch Love in the moonlight. It's her break out role as a leading actress transitioned from teen actress. That drama was a smash hit domestically and internationally.
3 1
On Kim You Jung • Aug 17, 2020
Person Kim You Jung
I love you so much. I will always love you.
2 0
On Bi Wen Jun • Aug 17, 2020
Person Bi Wen Jun
Sweet Didi
1 0
On Song Wei Long • Aug 17, 2020
Person Song Wei Long
So sweet Didi. Hen ke ai ?
0 0
On Wang Rui Chang • Aug 17, 2020
Person Wang Rui Chang
I love you so much, wo de Xiao Didi ??
0 0
On For Married Doctress • Aug 17, 2020
Title For Married Doctress
Very poorly written and horrible make up. If it's not for Merxat, I wouldn't watch till the end.
1 0
On Gulnezer Bextiyar • Aug 9, 2020
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
I love you so much no matter what others say. I want to see you more in costume drama. You are so beautiful 😍
5 0
On Merxat Yalkun • Aug 9, 2020
Person Merxat Yalkun
Mire is super handsome.
2 0
On Backstreet Rookie • Jun 21, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
This drama is based on the adult webtoon called "She's too much for me". Don't judge too early. As of episode 2, we only get to see about Daehyun. For the age gap, yes it's big but no issue cause Yoojung is about to be 21 for international age and 22 for Korean. What I can see is it will pick up in future episodes. Backstreet Rookies is a romcom drama in which FL is alpha and ML is beta and differs from usual drama where FL needs protection from ML all the time. Everyone has a crush on during highschool. Some might do the same as Saetbyul. In her case, she has become adult and pursue her crush after 3 years from they first met. Hwaiiting Yoojung and Changwook. We will be there till the end. ♥️♥️
8 0
On Backstreet Rookie • Jun 20, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
My Fridays and Saturdays are not going to be so boring because of Backstreet Rookies. Thank you iqiyi for airing this so that I could watch on the same day as Korea. Saetbyul and Daehyun Hwaiiting ♥️♥️
4 0