K-Drama
Replying to Mr. Mitsuya's Planned Feeding • Aug 23, 2024
Title Mr. Mitsuya's Planned Feeding
Replying to deleted comment
Yeah, I realised all the ones that didn't get legal international releases aren't on there, which is more common for JBL than other countries it seems. Such a bummer.
1 1
Replying to ReniValentine • Aug 23, 2024
Title Mr. Mitsuya's Planned Feeding
I can't speak for everyone, but the fact that this is one of the more difficult shows to access internationally…
I realised that must be the case later because Sugar Dog Life is also not listed and even harder to access than Mitsuya Sensei, which is such a shame because both are very comforting BLs in a world of less wholesome shows. It's a wonder that things like Sunspot get such huge, multi-platform international releases and some BLs never get outside of Japan legally.
2 1
On Mr. Mitsuya's Planned Feeding • Aug 22, 2024
Title Mr. Mitsuya's Planned Feeding
It feels like this series is really being dismissed by international fans. It's not even listed on WoBL.
5 7
On Dark Blue and Moonlight • Jul 3, 2024
Title Dark Blue and Moonlight
I thought the story was decent until the unapologetic cheating. Just break up if you want someone else ffs
7 1
