News Replying to Mullagarey • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I know everyone is excited about part 2 and part 1 ending But Jung somin with a sword is my weakness now Can't…
seriously! I hope s2 has her.
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
the last episode was epic!!!! s2 teaser is smoldering hot!! cant wait for s2. no hate on og naksu actor but I hope jsm is also part of the cast. having jsm for a whole season and not for s2 is just not fair to the actress. and on s1 last epi, they kept saying mudeok's body(the priestess power) is more powerful and controls the naksu soul, yet she didn't even flinch while killing her father. mu deok/naksu stabbing Jang uk is yet another addition to the most devastating fantasy historical kdrama finale moments. waiting for heart-wrenching passionate fmvs now!!!
5 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 27, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
is it just me or ep 19 was very underwhelming? only the last 20 mins were interesting.
6 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 29, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
25 21 has been the best youth drama lately. And it has given us so many new rising stars, can't wait to watch Bona, Joo Myung, Hyun Wook in more dramas in the future.
8 1
On Soundtrack #1 • Mar 29, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
woow! I didn't even realise it started airing! and only 4 episodes? why?
0 0
