Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 15, 2024

Friends

On Fateful Love • Sep 10, 2024
Title Fateful Love
Such a good underrated series. Im liking it alot. Nice ml and perfect fl.
1 2
Replying to bububo • Jul 20, 2024
SOME xl fans are strange passive agressive, delusional haters fetishizing this character. I do enjoy both characters…
Lol i cant disagree with that.
0 1
Replying to Blueberries • Jul 20, 2024
Agreed! I like both characters equally.
Exactly nobody needs to hate on one another to such extremely. Did i forgive xl for torturing and abusing xy at the begining. Yes. But i wont forget it.
0 1
Replying to Blueberries • Jul 20, 2024
Agreed! I like both characters equally.
Exactly nobody needs to hate on one another to such extremely. Did i forgive xl for torturing and abusing xy at the begining. Yes.
4 0
Replying to bububo • Jul 20, 2024
SOME xl fans are strange passive agressive, delusional haters fetishizing this character. I do enjoy both characters…
Attack is far fetch. Keep twisting.
1 0
Replying to Selina205k • Jul 19, 2024
Drama has yet to finish but apparently certain fans, "Jing is so pure. Xiaoyao took advantage of his kindness…
Hideous is extreme. What a weird spin on things.
1 0
Replying to Snoop777 • Jul 19, 2024
It’s crazy how people are such fans of either TSJ or XL that they trample the other into a worthless character.…
SOME xl fans are strange passive agressive, delusional haters fetishizing this character. I do enjoy both characters since they are so different with flaws and interesting path.
12 5
Replying to bububo • Jul 19, 2024
All this obsession with xl is funny. It wont end well for him. Fact is his selfish idea to keep the curse with…
Since you read the details ahead nice. Subtitle dont mean just that for me at first. Thanks for clearing it up. Im only following as it happens and was hoping there were more meaning behind it. Next time split up the spoilers from your accusation so i can address them seperately and i can choose not to read such a big spoiler. As mentioned it was my believe nothing more.
0 0
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 19, 2024
I am laughing so much reading comments of sour, bitter people who are pissed off that Jing exist and is not dying…
Jing is perfect for xy period. Even xl and all his other secret identity knows it.
11 1
Replying to bububo • Jul 19, 2024
All this obsession with xl is funny. It wont end well for him. Fact is his selfish idea to keep the curse with…
hehe
0 0
Replying to bububo • Jul 19, 2024
All this obsession with xl is funny. It wont end well for him. Fact is his selfish idea to keep the curse with…
i believe he found a way with her teardrop which he was about to destroy but decided not to.
0 2
Replying to antiherodiaries • Jul 19, 2024
I guess it depends on where you draw the line for selfishness. For me, XY is indeed very selfish and had a strong…
There are many terrible fl role out there but xy is definitely not one of them. The way you describe her trauma is unfortunate. But its ok to hear different perspective.
2 0
Replying to DaniGwiz • Jul 19, 2024
Xiao Yao is the farthest thing from selfish. If anything, she cares too much, which has lead to hundreds of years…
Wish xuan didnt turn out like this. Good brother who controls everything everyone but xy.
2 1
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 19, 2024
I do like XL character. But Im gonna call it like it is good and bad. I know he is one of the most beloved character. I understand why xy likes him and ultimately did not chose him. He will go out in a blaze of glory. Hope the director will give him a satisfying ending.
4 0
Replying to OurDreamtotheSky • Jul 19, 2024
I wanted to watch this after all the episodes finished airing, but then I read that the main female character…
Selfish? She has been suffering and humiliated since the beginning. She wants a simple life to learn medicine to heal people. Her strength and beautiful character supporting everyone has capture the hearts of 3 guys who loves her dearly. The 4th one dont count so much. Watch it if you want. You wont regret it.
20 2
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 19, 2024
I am so happy that my baby girl Xiao Yao is stating why she loves Jing and who her heart belongs to. I love that…
Not when theres a very jealous sister loving king.
4 1
Replying to Badgal1995 • Jul 19, 2024
Well, this won't be Jing's first attempt to die or death device plot on this show lmfaoo
Jing needs to improve his combat skills. I dont blame him for walking into this obvious trap on top of agreeing to let xy go. What could go wrong..
4 10