Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 15, 2024

Friends

On Blossom • Dec 23, 2024
Title Blossom
Best of the best. Thank you to everyone who were involved in this amazing series. Hoping there will be a sequel in the future hinted in the funny end scene :)
1 0
On Blossom • Dec 22, 2024
Title Blossom
This series should have been 40 episodes or adding another season . Theres enough enemies to go for many seasons.. Its so perfect.
4 1
Replying to Knight-light • Dec 22, 2024
Title Blossom
I didn't mind when the focus was on Dou Zhaos' sister because she was likable. But I can't stand Song Han and…
Yes everytime his scene shows up I feel the urge to fast forward. Dont feel sorry for him or care about his story. I do miss Douzhou sister alot.. She was amazing.
3 0
On Blossom • Dec 20, 2024
Title Blossom
Enemies from every side and corner. Aint easy for the main couple.
5 0
On Blossom • Dec 19, 2024
Title Blossom
This might be the saddest cdrama of the year.
0 0
On Blossom • Dec 17, 2024
Title Blossom
Cdrama masterpiece right here.
6 0
On The Land of Warriors • Dec 13, 2024
Rating is too low. This quality series needs more promo and buzz to reach a wider audience. Truly hope there will be another continuing season. Make it happen please!
4 0
Replying to bububo • Nov 19, 2024
Can you please share some big changes? I will say that the plot really went bad between middle towards the end…
Totally agree about everything
and about last 10 episodes. Thanks for the details.
1 1
Replying to Lu-Lu • Nov 19, 2024
To be honest, I feel very sorry for Ding Yu Xi and Yu Shuxin because they played their roles superbly.... this…
Can you please share some big changes? I will say that the plot really went bad between middle towards the end but the ending itself was quite nice. Maybe Im expecting too much since the series started so strong.
4 3
Replying to dinikaty • Nov 13, 2024
All was well until ep 18 now the script writer is messing up ugh knew something would go wrong when he derailed…
i have notice a shift. Hoping for the best too. Its ok so far. Wish more series would follow the source closer without making excuses.
1 1
Replying to fafa • Nov 13, 2024
I started this series yesterday, and so far, it has been great. Episodes 18 and 19 are really killing me, though.…
Lol thats some serious impressive binging. You will have to wait longer soon hah.
2 0
Replying to daydreamer • Nov 13, 2024
I'm so jealous of the people who'll get to binge watch this in one go next week 😢 the waiting is a whole other…
Not easy since ive dropped everything else to focus on this
5 3
Replying to Mashu___ • Nov 12, 2024
wait when and how did ruo shi found out that ziqi is his half brother ?
lol thats what im trying to figure out too... Somethings not adding up.
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Im really liking the subtle hints of mystery and the unknown or supernatural aspect. borderline horror from the scary wooden figure to miaomiao reflection. I hope there are more horror in the future. Its extremely interesting for this series which has a good amount of comedy. Please make the next big villain scary.
5 0