Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 15, 2024

Friends

Replying to Uvimolla • Jan 16, 2025
Everyone is either team ml or team sml and here I am team no one cuz they both look like they could be her uncles…
I think both are great. Just nxy is a little better than ml based on his acting and interaction with fl alone in my opinion. There are so many series where the support male lead fails badly so this is a very positive dynamic.
8 15
Replying to Micha • Jan 15, 2025
Haha it was fascinating to watch NXY going full on cray in ep.26. Wang Duo is an exquisite actor. 😲🫡👏Wish…
Thanks for sharing all the details. Wow you know all the lore.
1 1
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 14, 2025
Blossoming love needs more engagement to make it go to no1 and beyond for the rating . Also plz support Youku and this series. This is quality.
10 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Jan 14, 2025
Sangqi and Su Ningxi love story made me cry!!! 😭😭😭I knew that what Sangqi felt for Mu Xuanling is like…
Really felt his pain and regret at the end. Wasnt ready for this for sure.
5 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Jan 14, 2025
Oy. Is this a major spoiler?
Get ready you will find out but i will put spoiler tag on.
1 1
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 14, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love Spoiler
San qi so tragic ! He would be an amazing father to mxl. You will be missed. May you spend eternity with your love.
10 3
Replying to xiaxia • Jan 14, 2025
I’m sad to say I’m dropping this one despite starting it with high hopes, mainly because of my admiration…
Funny someone can just read the synopsis or watch trailer and then write some random negative opinion without context lol. Can you honestly tell me one ongoing series that is better than this one right now? I will say there is none and its not even close.
4 0
Replying to DramaQUEEN • Jan 13, 2025
Guys I'm crying now, I saw a video clip in TIKTOK that Nan Xue Yue have tears in his eyes because Feng Yao is…
That would be so heartbreaking.
0 0
Replying to Lovers • Jan 13, 2025
This drama has potential to beat Guardian of Dafeng, Moonlight Mystique and Flourished Peony because it has a…
Lol i will get you a poop bag and you can go vomit in the corner. Dont hate so much its bad for your health.
5 1
Replying to Jamesdaggett • Jan 12, 2025
So called greatest sword cultivator is a simp and a big wimp My goodness he's so weak SML another shitty story…
Relax and enjoy the series. Have an open mind.
6 0
Replying to almondyi • Jan 12, 2025
I don't know but for me, it would be much better if sang qi is the fmls and qiumin's biological father lol (it's…
That would definitely be ideal.
4 0
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 12, 2025
Halfway done and it really dawn on me how special this series is. Even though i want more charisma from the ML I cannot deny the FL chemistry with him is just amazing perfection. Great couple indeed. This series is far better than ive expected. Thanks Youku and literally everyone involve in this series! This one is definitely as good as the double. Raising the ceiling for fantasy and xianxia.
10 0
Replying to CasualCDfan • Jan 11, 2025
After 20 episodes, I can confidently say this is one of the best Xianxia dramas I’ve ever seen. The special…
This is so exciting. Couldnt write it better myself! Will say this role fits her so well she might even outshine all the big female stars right now. Starting from a girl group but her true skill and passion is acting. No doubt the best xianxia and Youku best release in my opinion. Will see thought since we are only halfway.
2 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 11, 2025
Sang Qi is so in love, poor man. However glad he found his resolution. NXY is still confused, but he is definitely…
Im really hoping it will turn out well for Sang qi and that he will turn good.
2 0
Replying to phoenixfrost • Jan 11, 2025
The kiss between Xu Qi An and Princess Lin An is one of the best onscreen kisses I’ve watched. Neither cold…
So true.. and the whole setup with fireworks path leading to it was super dreamy.
6 1