Editorials
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jul 21, 2026
Title Dream to You
Yes, hopefully we won’t see too much of his family because I’d rather we focus on the three couples.
Me too!!! I'm especially curious about the third couple.
2 1
On Dream to You • Jul 21, 2026
Title Dream to You
From the preview for episode 5, Woo Su Bin's dad is an evil psychotic bastard.
9 3
On Dream to You • Jul 21, 2026
Title Dream to You
I can't seem to connect with the second leads story. Their relationship hasn't pulled me in yet, but let's see how it goes.
4 0
Replying to ShinTang • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
You can skip it, we're in 2026 😅
I know!!! I don't even watch intros, I'm just saying this because plenty people are complaining about the use of Ai for the intro.
0 1
On Overdo • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
They should just change the intro. Or, better still, take it out and give us no Intro at all.
5 4
On Overdo • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
This is doing really well in the Chinese market.
5 0
On Overdo • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
His mother is a witch
0 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 19, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Episode 2 was a blast 😁
7 0
Replying to Lune • Jul 19, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
At this point they're in a race to see who gives us a heart attack first 😭😂
My money is on Xiao Wu Yi 😂😂
3 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 19, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Xiao Wu Yi and Hua Yong in "Blossoms of Power" are in competition for who will croak first 😂😭
1 2
Replying to VenomGoblin • Jul 19, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2 Spoiler
Everyone ready to see Jeong Jin man probably croke? 😭🫰🏻
Lmao... Hopefully he doesn't croke 🤣😂😂
3 0
Replying to call_me_jowse • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
I always advice people to stay away from MDL... There's no joy here
Exactly!!! They complain about literally everything. I'm exhausted
2 1
Replying to Mystic realm • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
I came here so happily but looks like more than half people are complaining about something...where are my people?…
I always advice people to stay away from MDL... There's no joy here
7 4
Replying to Ivy • Jul 18, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
I had to watch through my fingers ngl
Same!!! I also had to pause it and laugh.
0 0
On The Apartment Job • Jul 18, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
The secondhand embarrassment I got from their campaign scene is unrivalled 🤣🤣😂😂
13 2
Replying to Amy • Jul 18, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Omg, blossoms of power, key to the phoenix heart and now overdo!
Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day 🙂
6 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 18, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
"Never mess with middle aged men with glasses" -Park Jin Cheol
19 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 18, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
Ju Gang Chan got beat up lmao 😂😂.... I genuinely thought he could fight, he's all talk 😂
10 1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 18, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Li Le Jun needs to I don't know, drown or something.
4 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 17, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Everyone suspects the Emperor poisoned Huayong while there's me who suspects the Empress Dowager.
1 2
