Fans of S1 FL should not watch S2 if they're going to keep complaining like petty little children. What did you want the director, producer, SBS including Disney to to? Physically forced Park Ji Hyun to do S2 when she clearly chose not to and picked working with her crush instead?. And no, they can't wait for her and delay shooting for months all because she chose something else, the other actors have other things going on for them, they wouldn't put the actors and crew members on hold all because of one person.
Rather than complaining about it and giving the episodes a 1 star review like kids who couldn't get their favourite candy, it's best not to watch it. Thank You.
Oh please shake it off! You're just PAINED!!!! Mr. Director
Unfortunately for you, dearest ship bandwagon member, I do not ship randos together. It’s just not my thing. I only wanted to bring delusional shippers like yourself back to the reality of what the series is actually about. And what I said is the truth. If they decide to make a S3, which is a big if, Q wouldn’t be there. The only people who are certain to return would be Jinman, Jian, Minhye, and the hacker guy.
P.S. There’s nothing wrong with you shipping them together; I just deem it unnecessary. Goodnight, or good day, Mr. Producer, or whatever your time zone may be. 🙂
Idk I thought shipping was all about just what characters who shared a dynamic that was interesting to people.…
Enemies to lovers is such an overrated trope. I find it boring and way too muddy/messy for me, which could be why I can’t see anything romantic between them. Plus, she and her team are the reason Jian’s boyfriend and brother are dead in the first place. Jian hates her, and A Shop for Killers doesn’t even have romance as a subplot. Any romantic notion is dead on arrival, just like Jian’s dead boyfriend.
And yes I've unfortunately come to learn that shipping doesn't need any logic behind it like you said.
Idk I thought shipping was all about just what characters who shared a dynamic that was interesting to people.…
Q and Jinman only met twice, 16 years apart. The second time they met, she and her team were actively trying to capture/kill Jinman and his niece. So I genuinely don't see how people are getting a romantic connection from that, let alone shipping them together.
Rather than complaining about it and giving the episodes a 1 star review like kids who couldn't get their favourite candy, it's best not to watch it. Thank You.
P.S. There’s nothing wrong with you shipping them together; I just deem it unnecessary. Goodnight, or good day, Mr. Producer, or whatever your time zone may be. 🙂
And yes I've unfortunately come to learn that shipping doesn't need any logic behind it like you said.
You must be a part of the ship bandwagon. Go take a hike. Mr Producer!!!!