Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 45 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 7, 2025
Replying to Xinai Williams • May 12, 2026
I guess the writers are set on making Gu Lan a victim instead of a villain
I think she's just reaping what she sowed atp but we all know she's far from a victim to matter how the writers try to polish her.
2 0
Replying to YshTomato • May 12, 2026
Can I just say that, this time, I actually have to agree with all the anti-ML comments saying he’s manipulative.…
I think she'll be a perfect match for Ye Xian 😂😂😂... He needs someone who can rein him in, and she's the perfect candidate.
8 1
Replying to mochachen • May 12, 2026
So this drama kept the storyline of ml having married prior, so he's a widower. He is 30 ish, would be strange…
He's currently in his late 20s in the drama, mid 20s when the drama started.
1 0
Replying to JustPeachy • May 11, 2026
For this drama, I think it’s the use of AI. There are people who will downvote when AI is used. I agree though…
Exactly.... The Scarecrow getting 7.9 is crazy, the people on this app are just spiteful, The Scarecrow is a solid 10 for me
3 0
Replying to JustPeachy • May 11, 2026
For this drama, I think it’s the use of AI. There are people who will downvote when AI is used. I agree though…
I wonder why.... The people on MDL' hate for kdramas needs to be studied, it's an obsession at this point.
3 2
Replying to xchenginx • May 11, 2026
whenever i open the comments at night after i finished the episodes, all people write about ml is mature mature…
They need to get a life tbh... They're just mad she isn't going to end up with SML and yes they're downright very boring.
5 0
Replying to cmschatton • May 10, 2026
I liked how the early scene with the ML having endless contracts to throw at that dude mimicked the consort being…
Now that you spoke of it... I didn't even think of it that way. This right here is why I enjoy reading comments, thank you.
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • May 9, 2026
Which time zone are you watching from?KST (Korea): 9:40 PMGMT (London): 12:40 PMET (New York): 8:40 AMIST (India):…
Try 1:40pm (WAT) 😹😹
0 0
Replying to PiperAron • May 9, 2026
perfectly said. sometimes two people are not meant to be each other and every good actions causing bigger dramas…
Exactly, plus they both have different goals and the way they think is so far apart from each other. FL thinks and analyses a situation before she acts, Ye Xian not so much.
6 0
On A Splendid Match • May 9, 2026
Ye Xian did this for her, Ye Xian did that for her. Are we all forgetting that most of the things he did for her only ended up landing Jin Chao in a much bigger mess? He needs to stay far away from her and work on himself, yes he has good intentions but good intentions that only lands the person that they're for in trouble is of no good.
30 2
Replying to Mephisto • May 8, 2026
didnt even giggle once in the first 20 mins that I watched
I just did... They can stay mad for all I care 😂
1 0
Replying to Mephisto • May 8, 2026
didnt even giggle once in the first 20 mins that I watched
This mf telling me to shut up lol... Why don't you shut up first it'll definitely do you some good.
0 1
Replying to Mephisto • May 8, 2026
didnt even giggle once in the first 20 mins that I watched
You get a grip!!! You seem to have lost it.
0 3
Replying to Mephisto • May 8, 2026
didnt even giggle once in the first 20 mins that I watched
More like you need to be the one to stop whining. Because you're the only one whining about how you don't like it under other people's comments and also questioning their opinions when you claim to have dropped it after 20 minutes.

STOP WHINING!!! CIAO
3 5
Replying to Mephisto • May 8, 2026
didnt even giggle once in the first 20 mins that I watched
Good for you and everybody else.
0 9
Replying to Mephisto • May 8, 2026
didnt even giggle once in the first 20 mins that I watched
Tf is wrong with you??? You're everywhere under people's comment talking shit, if you don't like it then drop the drama. You're being a hater at this point weirdo
7 15
Replying to Nelly12 • May 7, 2026
That's what happens when one marries outside one's social class. Her husband lives on her wealth and even dares…
A very greedy and selfish man.
0 1