Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 25, 2025
Replying to arpar • Jun 19, 2026
No 25 is really good, no anger or angst just yet, leads still going strong
okay, just making sure lol. i will watch it today then. thank you!
0 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 19, 2026
will episode 25 make me angry? should i wait for tomorrow to watch it along with episodes 26 and 27? this drama is now making me so anxious (in a good way, ofc, but i need more episodes xD)
5 12
Replying to Calla • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I remember someone saying that ye ying dies in the novel. do you guys think that ye ying will die in the drama…
she really do! tbh, the actor has great chemistry with everyone. both men and women lol. but I kind of want ye ying to end up with han ming xi. they match each other's awkwardness.
1 1
Replying to AmirTH • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown Spoiler
I'm on ep10 the character DengYi is a loophole to the story so: 1 negative point first he wants to help XiaoXun…
you nailed it with these points. it's one reason why I put this drama on pause. the writing is all over the place and the characters have no true conviction and lack common sense.
3 0
Replying to Calla • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I remember someone saying that ye ying dies in the novel. do you guys think that ye ying will die in the drama…
I remember you guys saying that too. hopefully, the screenwriters will also change ye ying's storyline in the drama. 🥹
1 0
Replying to Calla • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
ye ying in the novel vs drama
I remember someone saying that ye ying dies in the novel. do you guys think that ye ying will die in the drama too? or do you guys think her trying to commit suicide in episode 18 or 19 (I forget which episode) is the drama's way of honoring her storyline in the novel, and she will be safe from here forward? she might be bratty and selfish, but I actually like her as a character and she deserves a man who will love as hard as she do. I want her to have a better fate in at least the drama.
1 5
Replying to Cherry • Jun 16, 2026
Okay is it just me or are the episodes getting shorter? It's starting to feel like 20 minutes!!! And the cliffhangers!!…
the drama was slow at first because it was taking its time setting up the story, so the episodes felt longer. now that the plot has picked up with more action scenes and events, the episodes definitely feel shorter. two episodes a day are simply not enough lol.
0 1
Replying to Kshatriiya • Jun 15, 2026
I really don't understand how such a well written, well acted, well shot story is sitting at 8.5 while Romance…
like you, I also think this is one of the best dramas to come out in recent years. some of the complaints I've seen for it have been "it's too slow" or "it's too boring" but in my pov, it's because many people no longer have the patience to let a story marinate. they want instant gratification. if it's not all action and romance in the first few episodes, then it's not good to them. it's sad, but it's just the unfortunate reality of dramas these days.
13 2
Replying to NyaaSymone • Jun 15, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Feng Zhi Yao’s reaction to turning around and seeing Prince Ding standing and walking 😂 the pure shock on…
he's a genuine friend. I love how happy he was to see the ML walk again. he was even like "forget the shops. if she wants my tower, you can give her that too." 😂❤️
3 0
Replying to Calla • Jun 12, 2026
is Han Ming Xi an enemy or ally?
thank you guys for the responses! such a relief to hear lol.
0 0
Replying to Calla • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
a question for novel readers
is Han Ming Xi an enemy or ally?
0 6
Replying to Calla • Jun 12, 2026
I agree! it's the one thing I look forward to daily lol. I would love to binge, but I keep consuming all the new…
yesss, you get it. it's been a good year for good dramas!
1 0
Replying to rambler26 • Jun 12, 2026
For those of you who are waiting to binge watch, you have so much self control. I can't get enough of this story.…
I agree! it's the one thing I look forward to daily lol. I would love to binge, but I keep consuming all the new episodes as soon as I am able to. xD
5 9
Replying to Calla • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I can't seem to shake this theory off.
what if after everyone died at the lishan academy, the monkeys came for the bodies? and the reason why they were so feral and aggressive was because they were territorial over "food"? and perhaps this adds another layer of trauma to ye li's fear of monkeys?

this drama is building the mystery of her past so well that I can't help but think of the worst case scenario. 😭
5 1
Replying to antiherodiaries • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
from the Chinese, the grandfather on Lishan Mountain is her maternel grandfather. So I assume, her dad and his…
her family doesn't know that her mother is dead. from my understanding, her father divorced/kicked her mother and her out after the lishan academy fell out of favor with the empress dowager because they didn't want to be punished by association. her mother died after they left her father's family.
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I pity both ye li and mo xiuyao. every time she has hallucinations of her maid, my heart aches for her. and each time mo xiuyao hits his legs because of the pain, I cry for him. they're such complex characters and with only 7 episodes, I already love them so much. so far, this is one of the best dramas of 2026 and the rating is not doing the story justice.
16 1