Editorials sandmouse • Jul 18, 2024
Game Who would win in a fight?
Kim je Ha against Kim je Ha from k2, did you mention a couple of people more than once?
0 1
Butter • Jul 15, 2024
Game Best BL onscreen actor
Could it be that you inserted a couple of guys twice? First, Winny and Joong are ones that I noticed came by often, there could be more
2 1
Replying to olily • May 17, 2024
Game What's the best survival series?
cmon it should be an easy choice..
Only if you can pick both
1 0
sherry23 • May 12, 2024
Game Should I continue these series
By including love by chance twice, you already knew which one you should finish. Ae and Pere, can't beat that.
3 0
Replying to annalilia • May 11, 2024
Game Best drama (2020-2024)
I'm not really into Thai dramas, that's why:( But I'll try to pick more of these in the future!!
Thanks, I'd appreciate it a lot! There are some really awesome Thai dramas.
0 0
annalilia • May 10, 2024
Game Best drama (2020-2024)
Best drama and virtually no Thai dramas, that's disappointing
0 2
NovaSparkle • May 1, 2024
Game Am i weird??
Being weird is good though!
0 0
Replying to idlebird • Feb 26, 2024
Game What is your favourite bl out of my favourites :)
personally i would say no but on the other side I´ve seen a lot of edits shipping them. Ig it´s like with stay…
Definitely, I love BL, but not everything needs to be one and this one should definitely not be one. Variety is what makes dramas fun.
1 0
Replying to idlebird • Feb 26, 2024
Game What is your favourite bl out of my favourites :)
personally i would say no but on the other side I´ve seen a lot of edits shipping them. Ig it´s like with stay…
Yeah, I think shipping anyone (especially BL) in that show will probably stay in people's heads rather than on screen. Still an awesome show though looking forward to season 2.
1 2
Replying to idlebird • Feb 26, 2024
Game What is your favourite bl out of my favourites :)
personally i would say no but on the other side I´ve seen a lot of edits shipping them. Ig it´s like with stay…
I can get that, I didn't know they were shipped a lot, though I'm not really surprised either.
1 4
idlebird • Feb 26, 2024
Game What is your favourite bl out of my favourites :)
Weak Hero Class is a BL? I definitely missed some subtext if so.
0 6
Dipika • Oct 2, 2023
Game Most promising k-actor
Really? Choi Hyun Wook versus Yoo In Soo in the first round? That's not fair.
0 0
Replying to PrettyCarEye • Aug 1, 2023
Title The Swimmers Spoiler
This movie expertly demonstrates every teaching in the bible about covetousness & envy.
I'd say it doesn't demonstrate biblical ideas about coveting or envy at al. After all Perth got away with murder. It does demonstrate the importance of condoms. Condoms save lives.
2 0
Replying to Dids • Feb 20, 2023
Title Gameboys 2
Where can I watch the episodes? I searched for so lang and I still couldn´t find anything TT
gagaoolala has season 2, you can watch it there.
0 1
Replying to BTSSavedMe • Apr 2, 2021
Title Theory of Love
It is a Nissan Figaro! only made in 1991!
Thanks a lot!
1 0
On Theory of Love • Mar 22, 2021
Title Theory of Love
anybody got any idea what kind of car Third drove? it is so cute!
5 2