Editorials
LueurArcane • Jun 18, 2025
Game Which one do you prefer?
I only miss games in the app, that would make the app perfect.
3 1
ParkJi-hoons_leftnostril • Jun 3, 2025
Game Answer these questions and I’ll recommend you a first (Thai) BL <3
Love the Phuwin question 😊, plus the recommended show (I told sunset about you) is actually one of my favorites.
5 0
ParkJi-hoons_leftnostril • Jun 2, 2025
Game I’m curious… what were yall’s first BL’s?
Of these 2gether was my first one. But the one that started it all was Gameboys.
1 0
Replying to ParkJi-hoons_leftnostril • Jun 2, 2025
Game Be fr now, which of these BL’s is the most overrated?
Blinded by Phuwin, understandable
His beauty is blinding indeed 😊😍
1 2
ParkJi-hoons_leftnostril • Jun 2, 2025
Game Be fr now, which of these BL’s is the most overrated?
Fish upon the sky is underrated instead of overrated, that is the hill I'll die on 😄 How can it be overrated if Phuwin is themain lead?
0 4
sjay • May 26, 2025
Game If you had to, which popular BL drama would you remove from existence?
That was actually difficult because I really hate both KinnPorsche and I feel you linger in the air, for different reasons.
1 0
Replying to BlackSwan • May 25, 2025
Game Which BL series is the most overrated?
I only liked the chemistry between Boss and Noeul. Apart from that, yes, the series is average with many problems.
You're talking about love in the air, I meant https://kisskh.at/711999-i-feel-you-linger-in-the-air
0 1
BlackSwan • May 25, 2025
Game Which BL series is the most overrated?
I think you could have added I Feel You Linger in the Air as well. I personally think it's overrated as well.
0 3
Replying to Marshmallow • May 12, 2025
Game The worst BL series?
Because of yim's acting
Yim was adorably over the top in that show. He was extremely funny 😊
0 0
BlackSwan • May 12, 2025
Game The worst BL series?
I absolutely loved Middleman's love, never understood why some people don't like it
1 2
StacyO • May 10, 2025
Game Guess the Drama Based on the Object - Japanese BL Edition #1
One of the options is Choco Milk Shake, brilliant show, but I think it's Korean, isn't it?
4 1
leilani • May 2, 2025
Game Choose Between Thai BL Pairings
Pond x Phuwin are the best.
1 0
Marshmallow • Apr 19, 2025
Game Most good looking korean actors
Isn't it Song Joon-ki (instead of Son)?
1 0
Janewa • Apr 17, 2025
Game Who is the sexiest korean actor ?
Love Song Kang
1 0
straykidsbangchan • Mar 24, 2025
Game Yours best kdramas!
I think extracurricular is in there twice.
0 0
Arden • Mar 17, 2025
Game En iyi Tayland BL Hangisi?
History is from Taiwan, not from Thailand
0 1
Jess only has Golden Blo • Nov 2, 2024
Game Which non BL gmmtv actor would you like to see in a BL
Isn't AJ still with gmmtv?
0 1
Eva • Sep 8, 2024
Game Best Korean-BL
For why r u, you used the Thai drama poster instead of the Korean one.
3 0
Shen • Aug 21, 2024
Game Is Water The Best Drink?
Obviously tea is the best drink
1 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Jul 25, 2024
Game Would You Rather?
15552 a year is really not good and 933k a lifetime is not much. I would rather take 500k and invest it or buy…
Maths is not my subject, but 3 cents per second is $1,80 a minute, which multiplied by 60 (minutes in an hour) comes down to $108 an hour, multiply that by 24 that equals $2592 a day. It says 3 cents a second (lifetime) it doesn't specify only for working hours. Multiply $2592 by 365, that is quite a bit more than 15552 a year. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
2 1