Editorials
ZoeHedera • 4 days ago
Game Guess the BL - Kiss edition 6
I love these quizes, thanks for making them 🤩
1 1
Raiiin • Aug 26, 2026
Game Who is the better uke GMMTV
Was it ever specified that Ashi and Keaton were the uke? Or is it more wishful thinking?
0 1
Replying to squidbrain143 • Aug 11, 2026
Game Next watch
Exactly!!! Ive heard so much about both so I have no idea what to watch first...
Can't really go wrong with either. I'd suggest starting with Bad Buddy, just because it's older. Plus who doesn't like Ohm & Nanon? Then next week you can watch Duang with you.
1 0
squidbrain143 • Aug 10, 2026
Game Next watch
How can I choose between Duang with you and Bad Buddy, both are amazing 🤩.
2 2
Replying to cappied • Jul 21, 2026
Title Dating Game
Not everyone likes spoilers,maybe tag it as spoiler...
Thanks I appreciate it.
0 0
Replying to residualframe • Jul 20, 2026
Title Dating Game
Cute series, but the last episode was kinda disappointing. All over sadness, then Junji tells Hill that unfortunately…
Not everyone likes spoilers,maybe tag it as spoiler...
1 2
ZoeHedera • Jun 17, 2026
Game Your Favourite BL Quiz
Though to be fair, I'd play any of these options and enjoy it equally 😊
2 1
Strangely__Addicted101 • May 21, 2026
Game Spring Cleaning 2026
Love you teacher would be the one I'd finish. It's consistently fun and has a couple of dramatic moments too. I wasn't bored at all. The others are dramas I either never watched or can definitely understand why you'd drop them.
1 0
Zari • May 10, 2026
Game The K-Drama Dilemma
The ideal situation would be to have the demands of the story determine how many episodes the show gets. The it won't be drawn out nor would it need to be rushed.
5 1
PRAIZNN • May 2, 2026
Game Your best drama that aired at the first Qrt of 2026
It's almost unfair to do a quiz like this and include Duang with you, that one blows everything else out of the water.
2 0
nova • Apr 9, 2026
Game Guess The BL/Bromance By The Random Screenshot (Part 4)
I gave the wrong answer and got a reward, seeing Duang makes me want to give wrong answers more often 😍
1 0
On Rate Gmmtv merch! • Apr 3, 2026
Game Rate Gmmtv merch!
I really want the Pran bag now 🤩
2 0
Replying to TNSxx • Apr 2, 2026
Game Which GMMTV CP desrves to break up? We are so tired of this useless CP
500+ votes is proof we all want atleasst 1 pair here to break up vecaue they dont deserve to be together
Keep thinking that if it makes you happy.
34 0
Replying to TNSxx • Apr 2, 2026
Game Which GMMTV CP desrves to break up? We are so tired of this useless CP
500+ votes is proof we all want atleasst 1 pair here to break up vecaue they dont deserve to be together
That is my point.
37 0
Replying to TNSxx • Apr 2, 2026
Game Which GMMTV CP desrves to break up? We are so tired of this useless CP
500+ votes is proof we all want atleasst 1 pair here to break up vecaue they dont deserve to be together
Out of how many people who watch their shows? (Sarcasm alert) A couple of million, yeah 500 people not liking some couplings definitely proves something.
55 2
Replying to M41R4 • Apr 2, 2026
Game Which GMMTV CP desrves to break up? We are so tired of this useless CP
what actual hate have I stumbled upon, leave people alone fr are they seriously effecting you this much?
I agree, if people don't like a pairing they should not watch them.
67 1
Replying to Lightoferind • Feb 13, 2026
Title The Boy Next World: My Destiny
Are others in the US able to still see this on Gagaoolala? I had it available, but now it just says Coming Soon.…
I'm from the Netherlands, same problem here. The first couple of episodes were available and now it says coming soon, even though it's not on the list of upcoming shows.
4 0
PRAIZNN • Feb 10, 2026
Game Best BL of 2025
It's great to see how many really great BLs were made in 2025, thanks for reminding me!
2 1
PRAIZNN • Jan 21, 2026
Game Which Country do you get your favorite drama from
As you can see in the results, South Korea is twice an option to choose from. In theory you could end up choosing between South Korea and South Korea.
0 2
PRAIZNN • Jan 20, 2026
Game Disapointing BL Series 2025 VER
I voted for my stubborn because it's the only one (of the ones I watched) that I just couldn't finish.
2 0