Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2023
Replying to momo • Jul 16, 2025
His acting got way better, but I like the styling here also more than in TPOB. No idea how to express it, but…
yes the styling is so good! im loving all the FL's dresses too so pretty
1 0
Replying to littlebluemonster • Jul 16, 2025
I really like this FL! I think she's one of the most logical FLs ever. Sometimes I feel that people hate the FL…
yes I am on episode 10 now and I really love the comedy aspect, the FL is carrying the entertainment part I find it really fun and honestly the ML IS a jerk with a lot of his actions (at least so far) so I'm okay with the slow burn and yes the side characters are great!
1 1
Replying to deejells • Jul 15, 2025
Tbh she’s not annoying imo, she’s quite fun I think people were just annoyed that she kept rejecting the ml…
okay I was wondering about this too coz ppl are usually hypercritical of female leads for no reason but your response makes sense thank you!
1 2
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 14, 2025
i heard complains about the female lead being too annoying, does she get better? or even if she is annoying does the male lead make up for it and makes the drama worth watching?
2 10
On New Life Begins • Jul 11, 2025
I won't deny the only reason I started watching this was because I missed Bai Jingting's handsome face and oh he sooooo delivered in this one! But I fell in love with the rest of the cast too, the show was so funny and such a feel good watch! The romance definitely delivered!! I realized this is what I wanted from the Perfect Match drama but for some reason it didn't hit, the sistergood was sooo good in this drama too! I am very happy I watched!
5 0
Replying to Perry • Jul 9, 2025
I know hating the crown prince is the move, but that man's swagger when he gets angry reminds me of Suga in Daechwita…
no because his evilness pisses me off but i cant deny how hot he is to me 😭😭
1 1
This was sooo beautiful and good, if you are a fan of angsty BLs you should definitely watch this one!! Yeah its confusing at times but I think thats part of the experience, the cinematography, the acting and the chemistry is too good to miss even when the plot doesnt make sense (it eventually does tho so just stick to it). Watch the seven main episodes and then the extra 13 special episodes- they are so satisfying after all the angst!
4 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jul 7, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
now that I spoiled myself know what happens to wei liang, the scenes leading up to his death are so f*cked like the writers for this show planning all that out is sinister!!
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jul 7, 2025
this drama was gonna be a solid 8.5 for me but THAT EP 32 KISS??!!!!! yeah definitely bumped the drama to 9/10- it was perfecttttt the build up with the angst in the prior episodes leading to their natural amazing skinship!!!
4 5
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jul 7, 2025
on episode 26 and seriously when tf is this "princess yu luo" gonna stop embarassing herself 😭 my second hand embarassment tolerance is too low for some of the dumb schemes ppl cook in this show man
3 0
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Jul 6, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Wei LiangQiao Fanthese both are the side characters that dies.
THATS INSANE WHY WOULD DO THATTTTT they always choose the side characters that would hurt the most grrrrrrr

thank you letting me know
0 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jul 6, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
someone tell me who all dies in the end, i cant handle getting attached to side characters that dont survive in a historical cdrama yet again (tho it might already be too late 😭😭😭)
1 4
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jul 6, 2025
on ep 18 and this oblivious ahh man is killing me 😭😭😭 i swear if by episode 25 he isnt simping for her im sending a personal message to all tiktok editors 😭
3 0
Replying to carebeardrama • Jul 5, 2025
the mom drugging her own son???? this is the first time I have seen a mom be this selfish in a cdrama damn usually…
on ep 15 and will the mom never stop being dumb??? omfg
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jul 5, 2025
the mom drugging her own son???? this is the first time I have seen a mom be this selfish in a cdrama damn usually at least it is a step-mother so it is kinda (not really) justifiable but nah here the ML's mom is his biggest opp broooo whattttt
3 5
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jul 4, 2025
on episode 6 and i keep screaming at the screen like MY GIRL DONT FALL FOR IT DONT FALL FOR HIM HE IS ONLY PRETENDING HE IS PLAYING WITH YOU GIRLLL DONT DO ITTTT 😭😭😭 but he is so hot with those eyebrows i dont even blame her
5 2