Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2023
On The Best Thing • Feb 22, 2025
uhm why does she already have a boyfriend in this show? i was excited to watch this but now i got the ick butttt... i cant forget zhang linghe's promise of kisses....sigh it is v tough for me
4 1
Replying to carebeardrama • Feb 22, 2025
ep 10- all they do is misguidedly hurt each other, thinking its better for the other, this might be the purest…
ep 12 and i finally cried, sigh even with a happy ending their love story is tragic af, just feels like too little too late every time.
0 0
Replying to Yakeru • Feb 22, 2025
I'm starting this. Let's see if it's worth the hype. I'm not starting this cuz it's super popular. I'm starting…
started for the same reason, i got stuck at ep 11 but i mean to finish it, the two actors are the only reason im watching, i skip everything else lol
0 1
On Study Group • Feb 20, 2025
Title Study Group
need season 2 nownownownownow please tell me it is already recorded and and the files are in TVING's safe because I CANNOT wait two years for minhyun's discharge and recording 😭😭😭
3 0
On The First Frost • Feb 19, 2025
gonna scream the tension and chemistry and the slow burn is just soooo good and he is so handsome every time he looks at her i literally scream
7 0
On The First Frost • Feb 19, 2025
omfg my new obsession, i thought i would be able to wait every single day for a new ep but no way- i want to binge this show 24/7 gaahhhhh im already rewatching eps
8 1
Replying to carebeardrama • Feb 18, 2025
Ep 7 Their passive aggressive fighting at the company is so hilarious- if they do this show right they would have…
ep 10- all they do is misguidedly hurt each other, thinking its better for the other, this might be the purest form of miscommunication trope in a drama I have ever seen no wonder people hated this show, it is very frustrating- all the romance vanished after ep 8 coz of the conflict and when i thought they can be a team together and get romantic- thats not happening either smh- spoke too soon they are finally being cute again, literally took a death scare for everyone to stop being dumb
0 1
On Queen of Tears • Feb 18, 2025
Ep 7 Their passive aggressive fighting at the company is so hilarious- if they do this show right they would have the best makeup s*x/ passionate makeout (lets keep our fantasies kdrama realistic at least) after this argument is over......sadly I dont have such high expectations of passion from this show le sigh
1 2
On Queen of Tears • Feb 18, 2025
I told myself more than a hundred times that I wouldn't watch this show because every few months I would come here and read the reviews and it wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted an estranged married couple to find each other again (angsty/tension romance) and the reviews said that this show didn't do that part well.
But I watched a Kim Jiwon edit and she is so cutie that I couldn't resist anymore, since everyone's opinion is so split on this show, I finally decided to give it a try.
I binged 5 episodes last night and it has been much better than I expected. I am the type to always read a hundred reviews with spoilers to make sure I don't waste time on a show that isn't my taste. So I knew about the illness and the way it is used as a plot device to kickstart their love again, which is not something I am a fan of but I understand this is the story I signed up for so I have accepted it and am just focusing on how they rebuild their relationship. Their miscommunication is very frustrating but the way they care for each other is undeniable and has me hooked.
I will say that my expectations are very low of them solving their married couple problems and giving me the romance that I desire. So far it feels more like a contract married couple falling in love than a married couple reconciling but l still enjoy jiwon and hooyun's chemistry and characters so I am gonna skip everything else and just focus on them.
1 1
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 17, 2025
not him saying he was 22 but actually being 15 💀 she has EVERY right to be upset so he better make up for it in the present smh but the show is so cute and fun and light I know I am gonna enjoy this weekly!
7 0
Replying to Perfect Match • Feb 11, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
there is no main couple, all their relationships are equally fleshed out
3 0
On Falling into You • Feb 8, 2025
Title Falling into You Spoiler
this might be the MOST JEALOUS BOY MALE LEAD OF ALL TIME OMFG I love me a jealous boy buttttt he is too much oh my gawd I'm so concerned for him (ep 9 and I dont know how tf FL is gonna fall for him)

"you no longer as dazzling as when I first met you" ...........WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKKKK WHY WOULD SHE SAY THAT OH MY GAAWD (ep 11 is brutal guys)

biggest reason to love the male lead is how he treat mao mao qi, like if I didn't see this relationship I wouldn't understand his appeal as much

HOLY MOLY FINALLY THE SKINSHIP I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! GUYS THE REVIEWS DID NOT LIE THE STEAMINESS IS PERFECT THE SKINSHIP IS GLORIOUS "when you two are together there is an aura" YESSS SO TRUEEE
2 0
Replying to Study Group • Feb 7, 2025
Title Study Group
Replying to deleted comment
you shouldn't let a tv show affect you this much
8 0
On Study Group • Feb 6, 2025
Title Study Group
oh the cliffhanger stressing me out the wait for next eps is going to be torturoussss
2 1
Replying to carebeardrama • Feb 5, 2025
MLs and FLs are equal characters, the story revolves around how each couple gets together and navigates family…
I started watching because of him too, the first ten or so episodes are focused on his coupling so we get to enjoy him quite a bit but then he plays a good role in the subsequent couples too so we do see him quite often
2 0
Replying to fromis9 forever • Feb 4, 2025
I want to watch but I want to know how much screen time does the ML(s) get? Is it like half half screen time or…
MLs and FLs are equal characters, the story revolves around how each couple gets together and navigates family drama together
2 3
On Perfect Match • Feb 4, 2025
i thought first couple was as good as it gets but I am OBSESSED with the second couple too omg he is too cute calling her jiejie and getting so jealous heheheheheheh (ep 16)
14 0
On Perfect Match • Jan 28, 2025
lmaooo all this back and forth between chai an and li kangning... it's all foreplay!!! they better make that kiss worth it in the end
11 3