THIS WAS AMAZING, GREAT, OPPOSITES ATTRACT PERFECTION, TOP TIER ROMANCE any criticism against this show is BS because it was sooo beautiful and real in a GOOD way it was SOOO GOOOD!!!!
Thread of rants while watching lol: someone needs to add the character death tag on this drama bc wtf??? this show was starting out as fun and charming and now I'm already getting trauma at ep 6????? -- Okay, I am back. I am still confused about why his grandma wants them together, especially because the tarot reading said they are star-crossed lovers. Isn't that just setting them up for heartbreak? anyways ep 7 and 8 were heavy but Grandma is soooo funny omg, she's a great highlight of the show even though her meddling is annoying but it is harmless and hilarious -- got to ep. 11 and their chemistry is SO INSANEEEE (GOOODD) but the angst is killing me gah I have so many butterflies from them, they are literally married to me since the day they met PLEASE 😭 -- ep 12 AND THEY MAKE MY HEART ACHE WHY ARE THEY SUCH A MESS AND SO REALLLL also omfg I am living for their PDA but it ALSO stresses me out bc ppl are too nosyyyy gaah -- on ep 15 and SHE IS GIVING ME SECOND HAND EMBARASSMENT GIRL PLEASE DONT DO THINGS YOU WILL REGRET LATERRRR gah I have a feeling she is going to tho... GAAH IM SCREAMING FROM FRUSTRATION WHY IS SHE LIKE THISSS (i know why im an empath but girl pleaaassseeeee aaahhh) -- ahhh they resolved their argument my girly is a self sabotager but shes so valid and chen maidong in the running for top green flag omfg -- ep 20, omg toooo muchhh happinesss too good to be trueeee there better be no incoming sadness or imma be sooo mad IM GONNA SCREAMMMM WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY IS NOTHING EASY bro is no longer on the green flag list he is pissing me off he is valid BUTTTT -- Ep. 21 I FINALLY FINISHED IT AND IT WAS AMAZING GREAT PERFECT, he is back on the green flag list lol SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE SYMNOLISM FOR THE GOOSE LOL
ohhh my goddd this was good!!! Yes the editing and storyline is choppy butttt the actors and their chemistry is soo worth the watch, even the dialogue is great and I had some good laugh out loud moments, I was so invested in both the couples and they were sooo cute and sexy!! If you like bickering to lovers, and opposites attract you would love this!!
the only flaw in this drama is that toooo many people are privy to their romance and relationship, I'm someone who loves the romance in dramas when it is more private and no one is influencing the relationship (discounting love rivals/exes for plot lol) but that is just my personal opinion. Like every time they were lovey dovey around others it gave me so much second hand embarrassment it has been years and I still haven't gotten over this tick of mine lol. Now in episode 22, my poor An An was forced to be the third wheel 😭😭 it hurts to see such a hot man single fr
it was sooo cute and wholesome but their chemistry was sooo sexy!! if only pureness like this existed irl 😭 but that's why we have these dramas to escape to!
MY PRINCESS JUST BITCH SLAPPED THIS ANNOYING MAN BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH I LOVE IT HERE THATS MY BADDIEEE (episode 14) high key just became my favorite episode IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME WIFEY PROTECTING HER MANSSS
on ep 20 and this misunderstanding between them is soooo funny but my second hand embarrassment is kicking in so bad hahahah bruh every time PWX counters any annoying shi SQR does for the affection of LR it is soooo funny like drinking from the same cup in front of him??? joining the music performance??? like he is sooo funny he doesn't MISS A CHANCEEE...elite!!! I literally tried soooo hard to not invest in YSG and SRH and their relationship bc I just sensed it won't end well but I still somehow ended up wanting them to be happy together so bad, why do they have to be TRAGIC BOTH TIMES TT TT (ep. 36 idk what will happen) but they got me invested even when I ffw all their scenes TT TT I finally finished that was a fantastic slayful ending!
it's mid im sorry like i refuse to put this kdrama on a pedestal and downgrade the standards of kdramas when they've already been downgrading way too much recently
How much of this drama is romance and how much is revenge? How is the pacing? What are the approximate ages of…
The romance is slow burn but it is balanced really really well with the revenge, let's say the revenge wouldn't really be possible without the romance, but it's not a cliche, overt, blazing kind of romance (it's filled with flirting, protectiveness, tension still), so the drama respects the revenge and romance plot equally I would say. The pacing is really good, every plot point feels necessary and aligns with the motivations of the characters. They didn't really give the ages of the characters but I would assume late twenties.
This was so so so so good!!! Complex characters, interesting backstories, great relationships, cute mature love and great comedy!! Just needed one more episode to see more lovey dovey stuff but nonetheless it was still veryyy good!! The writing and acting from everyone is also great!!!
Sooo how's the romance in this one? I've tried watching edits of the main couple but either the editors aren't good or these two really don't have many romantic scenes. I saw one scene where he broke her heart asking for a divorce so does he ever make up for that??? or is the romance all overshadowed by her disease and maybe dying??
on episode 2, and let me just say that her ex has the most punchable face I have ever seen; the way he thinks he can just talk to her???? oooh I've never been more pissed and I need her to STAND UP AND SAY FUCK YOU
40 mins in and he is SUCH A RED FLAG but damn if he ain't giving me butterflies too 😭😭😭😭 I AM the problem 😫😫😫 okay I finished and there was no legit reason why she would choose the guy that she did except that some girls are just more attracted to black cats than golden retrievers no matter how much we don't want to be 😭 ofc the main red flag was that the power dynamic was really off but I think the ending scene tried to set it straight so being the romantic I am I shall believe that they have a healthier dynamic from now on lol
NO CAP the second lead syndrome is ROUGH with this one. As someone who hates love triangles, I am always rooting for the main lead, and trusting the script to make the main lead worth it, but this one was tough. At first, I enjoyed the love triangle because it made the drama angsty and the main leads romance better. Still, there were definitely weak moments where the second lead was a tad too good and had me like oh yeah this is a LOVE TRIANGLE, this is going to hurt a bit and it did; Basically, the main couple's romance was strong but it could have been much stronger, I needed just a tad bit more to cement that the main lead was the one for her. Still, the main couple's chemistry was really good and they were cute and their banter really made me root for their romance.
someone needs to add the character death tag on this drama bc wtf??? this show was starting out as fun and charming and now I'm already getting trauma at ep 6?????
--
Okay, I am back. I am still confused about why his grandma wants them together, especially because the tarot reading said they are star-crossed lovers. Isn't that just setting them up for heartbreak?
anyways ep 7 and 8 were heavy but Grandma is soooo funny omg, she's a great highlight of the show even though her meddling is annoying but it is harmless and hilarious
--
got to ep. 11 and their chemistry is SO INSANEEEE (GOOODD) but the angst is killing me gah I have so many butterflies from them, they are literally married to me since the day they met PLEASE 😭
--
ep 12 AND THEY MAKE MY HEART ACHE WHY ARE THEY SUCH A MESS AND SO REALLLL also omfg I am living for their PDA but it ALSO stresses me out bc ppl are too nosyyyy gaah
--
on ep 15 and SHE IS GIVING ME SECOND HAND EMBARASSMENT GIRL PLEASE DONT DO THINGS YOU WILL REGRET LATERRRR gah I have a feeling she is going to tho... GAAH IM SCREAMING FROM FRUSTRATION WHY IS SHE LIKE THISSS (i know why im an empath but girl pleaaassseeeee aaahhh)
--
ahhh they resolved their argument my girly is a self sabotager but shes so valid and chen maidong in the running for top green flag omfg
--
ep 20, omg toooo muchhh happinesss too good to be trueeee there better be no incoming sadness or imma be sooo mad
IM GONNA SCREAMMMM WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY IS NOTHING EASY
bro is no longer on the green flag list he is pissing me off he is valid BUTTTT
--
Ep. 21 I FINALLY FINISHED IT AND IT WAS AMAZING GREAT PERFECT, he is back on the green flag list lol SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE SYMNOLISM FOR THE GOOSE LOL
on ep 20 and this misunderstanding between them is soooo funny but my second hand embarrassment is kicking in so bad hahahah
bruh every time PWX counters any annoying shi SQR does for the affection of LR it is soooo funny like drinking from the same cup in front of him??? joining the music performance??? like he is sooo funny he doesn't MISS A CHANCEEE...elite!!!
I literally tried soooo hard to not invest in YSG and SRH and their relationship bc I just sensed it won't end well but I still somehow ended up wanting them to be happy together so bad, why do they have to be TRAGIC BOTH TIMES TT TT (ep. 36 idk what will happen) but they got me invested even when I ffw all their scenes TT TT
I finally finished that was a fantastic slayful ending!
okay I finished and there was no legit reason why she would choose the guy that she did except that some girls are just more attracted to black cats than golden retrievers no matter how much we don't want to be 😭 ofc the main red flag was that the power dynamic was really off but I think the ending scene tried to set it straight so being the romantic I am I shall believe that they have a healthier dynamic from now on lol