12 eps in and tbh it's kinda annoying how they gave the FL barely any personality, i cant figure if it is just that she likes to suppress her emotions and be in denial or the actor is just doing her best with a bare minimum script like why is the guy even into her except that he found her pretty?
The almost kiss scene xD They are so sweet togetherMu Cheng Yun still annoying... ridiculousruin the mood of this…
i agree he is so annoying but i think his role is necessary because it contrasts and shows how perfect sang yan is for wen yifan compared to anyone else
INSANE AMOUNT OF SECOND HAND EMBARASSMENT IN TODAYS EPISODE (19)- first the second couple (I skip all their scenes anyways but the bare glimpse I got today seemed too embarrassing), second NOW I AM TRYING TO GET THROUGH THE ANNOYING RED HEAD KID LIKE SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP YOU ARE EMBARASSING YOURSELFFFFFF GAAHHHHHHHHH trying to watch it on mute to get through it f**kkkkkkkk okay sorry I overreacted, it was a terrible 15 seconds there
does anyone know if in the book he found her a place to dance or not? in the show, he found the elementary school rooftop for her to continue dancing, but was this in the book too? I read it a while ago so I don't remember
also for the XFF stabbing scene...so iconic
okay sorry I overreacted, it was a terrible 15 seconds there